2013 MT REmix Project Mayhem Trailer.....

hurricane55

Mike Vick is a jet now

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chiefs 4 Life dude.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chiefs 4 Life dude.

you just asked for an update. I felt that sufficed. Maybe Desean Jackson will become a Chief?

you just asked for an update. I felt that sufficed. Maybe Desean Jackson will become a Chief?

It would be nice, but the Kansas City Star reported that the Chiefs won't pursue him unless he's "released."

I doubt we pursue him anyways because we don't have the cap space.

Hopefully I'm wrong though. He would be a great superstar to add to our team.......plus he's already worked with Andy Reid.

Wishful thinking..................

Here's the layout so far for both Xplozv Controls

Run:

A - Drag (Fail - Drag animation running in place) Checks Power

B - Spin (Fail - Player falls down) Checks Agility and Balance

X- Hurdle (Fail - Player falls down) Checks Agility

Y- Dive (No fail)

R - Slide / Give up (Player falls down and play is dead even if no defensive player is directly on them. Looks like a defensive player has to be about 3 yrds away from them to be able to use. QBs will slide feet first!)

Passing:

A - WR3

B - WR1

X - WR2

Y - Dive

R - RB

L - TE

Start - Tuck and Run (QB can't pass after hitting start but will have a chance at a speed boost using their impact / scramble rating) - Defensive players with good VS Run rating will read this and attack even before you cross the line of scrimmage!!

Are you serious, man?!!! We can now spin at will anytime we like, like Madden (except better)? TSBIII spin move is way better than Madden. If so, I give that a, Hell Yeah!!!! I always wanted to hack the game to control spin moves, because the random spins just killed me, like I was always thinking..."I wish I could dothat whenever I feel like spinning."

Edited by music.incorporated

If spinning works the same as in tsb3, doing so at will, with any player is probably broken.

Spinning reads a players ratings and the less agility a player has the more likely they will fail on the spin. The fail for a spin is that the player will flop to the ground. Same goes for hurdles. Drag animation reads a players power. Fail makes the player run in place but it uses the drag animation. Pretty sweet looking.

Sorry for no updates. But have been working serious hours as of late and looking at houses. Ive tinker a lil with the player reactions when the pass is in the air. Now when a pass is in the air, players read our pass ai rating to determine their speed. If they pass the ai check theyll keep their speed. If they fail they use a much slower speed. This will allow us to have dbs and wrs have higher base speeds but if they are not high ai they wont be as effective when it comes to the passing game.

Edited by drunken_honkey

Spinning reads a players ratings and the less agility a player has the more likely they will fail on the spin. The fail for a spin is that the player will flop to the ground. Same goes for hurdles. Drag animation reads a players power. Fail makes the player run in place but it uses the drag animation. Pretty sweet looking.

side note: im also working on a check that will lower a players ball carry if fail. I think its already in use as ive noticed that i will fumble more often when using the moves. But i want it to drop when failed and increase when passing the ratings checks.

• 2 weeks later...

Newest screen of a little eye candy hack.

Player with the ball uses a different animation...post-7018-0-43354300-1397936716_thumb.jp

Also switched the drag animation to look like the grapple animation.  The grapple will move the player forward like TSB3, but will use the grapple animation now.  Looking to do something like Bruddog did and have it so that this can be used by anyone, and will move forward and backwards.  Still looking through the coding.  So enjoy the screenshoot and hopefully we'll be able to have a playable demo by summer.

• 4 weeks later...

Man.....

This thread seems to be dying.

Not Dying... Just busy.  Been tinkering with some coding....

QB's behind the line of scrimmage will have new animations.

Ball carrier has new animations...

Here's some screens of both.  You will notice that they have a ball in their hands... Enjoy!!

post-7018-0-15304900-1400401469_thumb.jp

My apologies if this is already posted somewhere in the thread, but you should consider posting these roms out for the general population to tinker with.

If it already is, it would be easier to find if the first post was updated.

My apologies if this is already posted somewhere in the thread, but you should consider posting these roms out for the general population to tinker with.

If it already is, it would be easier to find if the first post was updated.

still no playable beta yet. I have been trying to get cane55 motivated. No luck as of yet... im hoping by training camp to have something real. Fingers crossed.

Been chattin with xplosiv and were polishing up the madden controls and with a lil luck i hope to get the plays started this weekend. I have an actual 3 days off so ill be knee deep in tecmo for 20+hours. Also cheapcatch is going to try and finish the player faces and races within a couple of weeks. Im gonna do all i can to get a beta out by summer.

Been chattin with xplosiv and were polishing up the madden controls and with a lil luck i hope to get the plays started this weekend. I have an actual 3 days off so ill be knee deep in tecmo for 20+hours. Also cheapcatch is going to try and finish the player faces and races within a couple of weeks. Im gonna do all i can to get a beta out by summer.

Hey drunken got a question, or two, when will you demo be posted and are you going to have the projected starters in the lineup? Can't waittil you post it. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Im thinking Ill be able to get back on a normal schedule and start finishing up the hacks i have been working on. Xplozv has polished the madden controls and i now just need to install the new codes. We have taken the drag command off user controls. I have started looking to create what bruddog did and use the drag coding for blocking. I also need to get the remaining animations finished. I have finished the qb dropback animations for qbs when passing. Pretty sweet. Also Xplozv added a truck command to replace the drag. Now if Cane55 can get me some plays well have an actual beta for release. I also have some secret additions ill be coding here shortly. About to raise the bar in the TSB rom hacking community. Just need a little more time. Later peeps!