2013 MT REmix Project Mayhem Trailer.....

hurricane55

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been working crap loads last couple weeks. Close to 80 hours this week and its only friday. But ive made a list of what still needed for a complete 32 team rom. This doesnt include create a player and probowl options as those we have a super secret project for both those. This rom will be the biggest hack in snes history. Practically it will be a new version when all is said and done.

If time permits we may even release a beta college version as weve pretty much finished all the graphics for that version. Though weve thrown around the ideal of making the college rom a generic based rom with false names but with teams rated by tradition. Ie alabama will be a running powerhouse with a strong d and average qb/wrs. Make about 4 or 5 powerhouses and every other team rated with huge weaknesses but strong in certain areas.

With the NFL rom weve almost completed all the animations for the new cutscenes. Weve sent a preveiw rom to a couple of members here to show off the brand new intro... its just a matter of time.

Edited by drunken_honkey

Up above Drunken Honkey said they gave a preview video to a couple of members....That's why I asked them to please post a video for us losers. You know? - The one's who are not worthy.

Don't allow the internets to sway your perception. It was a joke. Don't read too deep into it.

I'm excited about this game just like everybody else.

And in the end - I would be willing to pay for it. Or at least donate something for their time.

the intro is not quite complete. Had to back track a lil. Ill post one soon.

So ive been off all day hacking away. Having some problems with the td cutscenes but making progress. Found out it wasnt as easy as i thought it would be.

Also still working some other bugs that will need to be resolved before we release a beta. One creates an automatic td. I know whats causing it, just not sure why...

Edit: figured out some of the cutscene stuff. About 70% done. Had to hack it so white guys/black guys were correctly displayed during cutscenes. Fixed that issue. So when Tony Romo throws a pass to Bryant.. both guys will be shown in their correct skin colors. Awesome stuff. Also figured out block cutscenes. Had to recode some things but it still works the way the original does. Hit the button at the right moment to block kicks is still working. Almost there guys, almost there.

Edited by drunken_honkey

Just finished adding a code that saves the last jersey selected in a man/coa vs man/coa/com game to be used when playing a com vs com game.  Just a little bit of eye candy again, but i was getting tired of seeing the same jerseys when checking codes. 

Also, i've pretty much finished all the TD celebration cutscenes and will next work on the injury cutscenes, division celebration, conference celebration and super bowl celebrations.

Wish we had more to report, but hey, its something right?

Honkey Vanish!!

Here's the layout so far for both Xplozv Controls

Run:

A - Drag (Fail - Drag animation running in place) Checks Power

B - Spin (Fail - Player falls down) Checks Agility and Balance

X- Hurdle (Fail - Player falls down) Checks Agility

Y- Dive (No fail)

R - Slide / Give up (Player falls down and play is dead even if no defensive player is directly on them. Looks like a defensive player has to be about 3 yrds away from them to be able to use. QBs will slide feet first!)

Passing:

A - WR3

B - WR1

X - WR2

Y - Dive

R - RB

L - TE

Start - Tuck and Run (QB can't pass after hitting start but will have a chance at a speed boost using their impact / scramble rating) - Defensive players with good VS Run rating will read this and attack even before you cross the line of scrimmage!!

Edited by drunken_honkey

Im still tweaking the above coding to get more out of them. But as of right now the codes work. Except the drag which is still giving me an automatic td every once in a while. I think im close to finding the problem code and getting it fixed.

The qb slide is awesome in action. And none of this would be possible with out xplozv's help. We took his code and added our twist of ratings filters. Now that im almost finished with the graphics i can get back to coding the game. I still have some major advancements coming. Just working on finding the correct data to create them.

Edited by drunken_honkey

• 2 weeks later...