2013 MT REmix Project Mayhem Trailer.....

hurricane55

• 2 weeks later...

With bruddog steppin his game up its got me pumped to get back at it. Life has been really busy, about to finish house hunting hopefully this week. Im almost done hashing out the new cut scenes, and will start the process of hacking it so that every player will be assigned a face. (Original just has 84 players with faces). Then if i can get my brother back into edit mode we might actually get this done.

what i may need help with is getting someone to go through each roster and write down what face most looks like them. I will create a spreadsheet with each face assigned a number that will be used as a key. Any takers on this task when its that time?

Thats my brothers department. We pull stats and he created a formula. There are a couple stats we make opinions on like our impact rating. But all in all we use stats for the most part. Guys like reggie bush will not be punished by dumbing down speed. But our AI is set up to increase stars impact on games. Little things like pursuit and Hum control times will be regulated to decrease lesser stars impact on games.

Edited by drunken_honkey

If all goes right with my coding ill have something by next weekend. Fingers and toes crossed... Rosters will be based on this season. Havent quite thought about players lost for the season. Possibly we will have them on the bench, rated on past seasons averages to get an accurate rating.

What do you mean by(in polite manner) I'll have something do you mean screenshots or the beta itself again not trying to be rude or annoying in any kind of way just curious that's all

Edited by qwert56

What do you mean by(in polite manner) I'll have something do you mean screenshots or the beta itself again not trying to be rude or annoying in any kind of way just curious that's all

Until they finish with the rom, go on ts1 forum and try and make an up to date roster out of tecmoturd rom he developed. I do play both games.

Here is the roster lists.  Still need to get races of everyone.  Could use help.  If want to volunteer, PM me,

attachicon.gif2013 nfl tsb3 rosters.xls

This is the jpeg that goes with the race/faces.  I have about 15 unused faces that can be added if there isn't a close enough look for players.

post-7018-0-04451500-1390618436_thumb.jp

This is the jpeg that goes with the race/faces. I have about 15 unused faces that can be added if there isn't a close enough look for players.

facestsb3.jpg

if you want to place the face use the row and column from dh's post and log on my roster spreadshert. if we do it, it will be the last thing we do, as gameplay art and ai are taking precedent for us right now.

Game is coming along great.  Is there any takers on the player races/faces?  Please PM me and Hurricane55 if interested.  This is a huge undertaking and any help will speed up the beta process.

Also, I've tested the "all player faces" coding and it seems to be working perfectly.  I hope to post a video of the new intro.... It contains the new cutscene animations. 

glad to see you guys pumping away at it again. I'd love to help out with some stuff, but things are hectic right now and my next NFTGL season is 11 days away, so i'll be back into my video editing again for a bit.

If I finish the videos up earlier after the season, then I can probably help, with something down the road. I will be keeping up to date on your stuff though and criticizing and complimenting you, so there's that... I hope that helps... haha :)