2013 MT REmix Project Mayhem Trailer.....

hurricane55

are you playing chess?

nvm.  i prematurely made this comment, then later realized what you were trying to constantly show on that screen.  i'm personally only a fan of the nes version, but i can tell you've put alot of work into the logos and such with this one.  nice work!

Edited by brodell

That effort (NCAA) is on the backburner. More info will be added as to what bugs will be on the beta. Im working it not to loose anything. But its still at least 6 months away from completion. Lots of coding and testing still needed. The NCAA rom was almost complete when I stumbled onto some coding that lead to the 32 team rom. We stopped and decided we were going to do a NFL rom with the info we uncovered. Ive found every bit of coding to make this a fully functioning 32 (potentially more) team rom!!

Side note: This rom has been about 99% coded by me and my bro. (Hurricane55) We both have full time jobs that we work 60+ hours a week at. Ive been shacked up in a hotel in Tulsa so this is what Ive been doing with my off time. About 8 months ago I decided it was time to learn assembly. Jstout help has been crucial to me and hes the bomb. Once this beta is out I hope to get some help with the remaining coding that will be needed to get this rom to where the original NES TSB is now. This rom will not be TSB3 when its all said and done.

Edited by drunken_honkey

What I meant by that is to get 32 teams in season with working stats. I have been working some things to incorporate styles from the original. Im working the intro to have players show cased like the original. Thats a little more down the line. We also want the game to have that feeling of you need to know your team to have a chance. I see constantly (tailback king) saying one can use a rb or wr on a crappy team to beat anyone. I assume there will be gripes with some of our ratings but with the coding we have we do not have to compromise a players speed to make them less effective. We want this game to be fun like the original but a little more advanced. TSB3 is slow and riddled with menus. We hope to slowly streamline it for a quicker more entertaining time.

Edited by drunken_honkey

Soon!!!! DH hates timetables, but we are ironing out some explosive game play changes.AI is defined, just tweaking play routes and blocking AI for bugs mainly. Handscripting playbook is gruesome work.....hence the line in th trailer "don't kniw why I love you so much". Project Mayhem is dedicated to giving a true TSB 4 vision. So patience is necessary, but I am amped to get this to the site soon.