NES and SNES Tecmo Super Bowl 2013-14 (Final Editions) QBVIKINGS

qbvikings

QBVIKINGS 2013-2014 Final Edition roms for NES and SNES attached.

These roms are the product of hundreds of hours of testing and research.

The premise of these roms is that they are built based upon the statistics and strengths of the modern day NFL player.

2013 football is different from 1991 football. Joe Flacco and Jay Cutler have stronger arms than anyone did in 1991, including John Elway.

Adrian Peterson and Musclehamster are beasts. The 49ers offensive line is impenetrable whereas the Bears and Panther lines are less than stellar.

The Jets and Bills are a mess and the Patriots new skill players have a lot to prove.

Manning is at the top of his game but his arm strength is slowly fading.

Can rookie running back Lacy help the Pack finally find a running game?

Will RG3 take the Skins to the promised land?

It is all here, and all 2013 stats based for your enjoyment, juiced and hacked.

Thank you to tecmobowl.org for keeping this awesome game alive!

TecmoSuperBowl 2013-14 QBVIKINGS Juiced (Final).nes

Tecmo Super Bowl SNES QBVIKINGS (FINAL EDITION)2013-2014.smc

Edited by qbvikings

Runs really smooth.  I could be imagining this, but it seems faster and has less graphics flickering than the others, so far.  As far as I can tell, everything is perfectly up to date.  You already have the Browns kicker as Billy Cundiff, who was signed only a few days ago.  (Well done.)

Tasty tasty, Mr. QBVikings!  Playing it, right now, and it's fun to see different game creators ideas about stats and jersey colors.

Speaking of jersey colors, as a Browns fan, it'd be nice to get the Browns with an orange helmet, BROWN jersey, and orange pants, instead of the white jersey.  The only team it would conflict with is the Bengals, so making it white for that instance would be fine.

Just a request, but I do hope to see it.

P.S.

The Browns linebackers need just a small adjustment.  They're all there, but just in the wrong positions.  According to the actual Browns depth chart, it should be...

ROLB = Sheard, Jabaal

RILB   = Jackson, D'Qwell

LILB    = Robertson, Craig

LOLB  = Kruger, Paul

Edited by MeatAndPotatoes

Runs really smooth.  I could be imagining this, but it seems faster and has less graphics flickering than the others, so far.  As far as I can tell, everything is perfectly up to date.  You already have the Browns kicker as Billy Cundiff, who was signed only a few days ago.  (Well done.)

Tasty tasty, Mr. QBVikings!  Playing it, right now, and it's fun to see different game creators ideas about stats and jersey colors.

Speaking of jersey colors, as a Browns fan, it'd be nice to get the Browns with an orange helmet, BROWN jersey, and orange pants, instead of the white jersey.  The only team it would conflict with is the Bengals, so making it white for that instance would be fine.

Just a request, but I do hope to see it.

P.S.

The Browns linebackers need just a small adjustment.  They're all there, but just in the wrong positions.  According to the actual Browns depth chart, it should be...

ROLB = Sheard, Jabaal

RILB   = Jackson, D'Qwell

LILB    = Robertson, Craig

LOLB  = Kruger, Paul

Here you go bro.

TecmoSuperBowl 2013-14 QBVIKINGS Juiced (Final).nes

WOOT!  Not only did you adjust the Browns jerseys to brown, but as a bonus, you changed out the peach orange for a more true to life burnt orange for their helmet and pants. 

Huzzah!

No rush... No rush... Please believe me, when I say, "No rush," but when you can get to it, adjust their line backer positions?  (See my post, above.)  

Thank you for this game.  Good times.

Three more suggestions:

1)  For your pride sake, you should make a box art and put an NFL player of your choice on the cover.

2)  Have you thought about doing this kind of update for another sport?  I'd like to see you take a swing at baseball, with all of today's teams.

3)  Could you upload the most updated version you make to Vizzed.com?

Edited by MeatAndPotatoes

WOOT!  Not only did you adjust the Browns jerseys to brown, but as a bonus, you changed out the peach orange for a more true to life burnt orange for their helmet and pants. 

Huzzah!

No rush... No rush... Please believe me, when I say, "No rush," but when you can get to it, adjust their line backer positions?  (See my post, above.)  

Thank you for this game.  Good times.

Three more suggestions:

1)  For your pride sake, you should make a box art and put an NFL player of your choice on the cover.

2)  Have you thought about doing this kind of update for another sport?  I'd like to see you take a swing at baseball, with all of today's teams.

3)  Could you upload the most updated version you make to Vizzed.com?

Thanks, man. I am focused on NFL and surfing rest of 2013. Enjoy the games and see yall next season.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG!!!!!n what world is aldon smith n navorro bowman better then Patrick willis and why is 49ers way better then settle seahawks the LOB (legion of boom) is weak on Richard Sherman is good but that's the best secondary in the NFL and the best D i mean kam interception is a 6 lower then linebackers and rookie players :( not filling the NES version snes plays better n 4 avoid pass blocks to be high theres a lot of batted balls play 3 games on each n i never been more frustrated in a blowout win ugh :( idk just maybe stat ajustments are needed cause last time i checked Kaepernick get sacked 2 his line good but nobody gets in i believe not feels like a san fran fan made this n im a bears fan