TSB 2014...Stat Extractor to use???

iladelf

Enjoying the new game immensely; thanks all!

Say...when attempting to use Brudtopia, I can't seem to get much done with the Tecmo Madison State Extractor (or Save State Exporter).  It "sort of" works, with the compression turned off on save states in Brudtopia, but the columns appear "off".  Specifically, the rushing and defensive stats appear to be off.  I have included a screenshot of what I am referring to.  

Seems to me,  a shift of 3 columns would fix this.  I've tried saving in Nestopia 1.36, 1.39 and 1.40 with the same results.  I also have a suspicion that it may have to do with the player names not properly appearing in the csv file, or perhaps due to my using Libre Office.  

Thoughts or solutions welcome.  I'm sure it's fixable (on my end more than anything).   ;)

post-7383-0-01483200-1378418220_thumb.jp

Edited by iladelf

Sure, average.  I posted this nst file as a txt file, because the forum wouldn't allow me to post it otherwise.  Just change the extension back to nst and you should have a file you can look at.

You can zip the files

I gave it a shot with that file, and it appeared to work properly. I'm thinking that Libre Office might be the issue, but I couldn't explain how or why that would be the case.

Kinda thought that might be the case average.  Pretty sure I have a SkyDrive account (gotta find my login creds!), which will allow me to look at those properly with the online version of MS Office.  Thank you, sir!

You can zip the files

And thanks for that info as well, Knobbe;  didn't realize I could do so, and will remember that for future reference.

Edited by iladelf