TecmoBowl.org Presents: Tecmo Super Bowl 2014

DFM

Last update uploaded

http://tecmobowl.org/files/file/360-tecmobowlorg-presents-tecmo-super-bowl-2014/

Major changes:

Better SIM DATA for everybody!

Keith's MINI-helmet Fixes (see SET patches imbedded) - Dolphins (white face), Jags (gradient), Vikings (black face)

Other Changes: (where it says Add or Minus without a Parantheses, this means only 1 Notch)

Burkhead spelling

Manning #18

Replace TE2 Tamme, Julius Thomas now TE1

Minus PA for Tannehill

Add PA for Luck

Minus PC for Schaub

Desean Jackson BC = 50

Swap REC Dez Bryant / Miles Austin

Minus PC for Cutler

Add PC & PA for Stafford

Add PC for Freeman

Add MS (31) Minus HP (81) Mark Ingram

Add MS (44) TE Reverend Jimmy Graham

Add PC for Cam Newton

Carson Palmer 56/38/44 (Global Bump)

Great Job!  Why the hate on Tannehill?  He played a heck of a game today.

Even without being able to run the ball.  The headline on NFL.com game section is "Tannehill strong in Dolphins' win over Browns"

Cameron Wake also needs some more love.  3 sacks against one of the best OLs in the game.

Major changes:

Keith's MINI-helmet Fixes (see SET patches imbedded) - Dolphins (white face), Jags (gradient), Vikings (black face)

Other Changes: (where it says Add or Minus without a Parantheses, this means only 1 Notch)

Minus PA for Tannehill

Edited by philleyOphish

Even without being able to run the ball.  The headline on NFL.com game section is "Tannehill strong in Dolphins' win over Browns"

Cameron Wake also needs some more love.  3 sacks against one of the best OLs in the game.

all of these adjustments were made before the games even started.  nothing to do with hate, just balancing the checkbook.

wake needs more love?  take a deep breath and pull head out of dolphins ass, he's freaking REGGIE WHITE.

cameron WAKE, Face=0xa5, #91,38,50,56,69,31,56,[68,23]

my god, this fanaticism is getting out of control...

Edited by buck

LOLOLOL.  Maybe I like Dolphin ass.

wake needs more love?  take a deep breath and pull head out of dolphins ass, he's freaking REGGIE WHITE.

cameron WAKE, Face=0xa5, #91,38,50,56,69,31,56,[68,23]

BTW, I love using the Bears and Peanut Tillman.  You see that man play today?  One of the best Corners I have ever seen.

Edited by philleyOphish

Last update uploaded

http://tecmobowl.org/files/file/360-tecmobowlorg-presents-tecmo-super-bowl-2014/

Major changes:

Burkhead spelling

Manning #18

Replace TE2 Tamme, Julius Thomas now TE1

Minus PA for Tannehill

Add PA for Luck

Minus PC for Schaub

Desean Jackson BC = 50

Swap REC Dez Bryant / Miles Austin

Minus PC for Cutler

Add PC & PA for Stafford

Add PC for Freeman

Add MS (31) Minus HP (81) Mark Ingram

Add MS (44) TE Reverend Jimmy Graham

Add PC for Cam Newton

Carson Palmer 56/38/44 (Global Bump)

Yup, thanks to Buck's hard work this was released right at the start of the Sunday games.

If Tannehill is above competent this year, which is what he's rated at, I owe you a coke.

Yup, thanks to Buck's hard work this was released right at the start of the Sunday games.

If Tannehill is above competent this year, which is what he's rated at, I owe you a coke.

Yes. Buck, thank you for putting your life on hold and making this happen like you do....every year....without fail.  Everyone's dedication to this game is simply remarkable..

Matt, make it a beer and yer on.......

First time ever downloading a ROM.  This thing is awesome.  I haven't played my old NES version of Tecmo in a while, but now I'll be back into it.  Thanks to the creators. 

If you are taking suggestions on edits to the ROM, I have a couple:

-The maximum speed for RGIII and Russell Wilson seems a little low.  Maybe a bump up by 6 points to each of them.  If Kaepernick is a 50, I'd say RGII should at least be 44, and Wilson a 44 or 38.  Michael Vick and Cam Newton could use a maximum speed bump too. 

-The Cowboys....Jay Ratliff needs to be their NT.  He's on the PUP list now, but he's their starting DT and one of the top guys on that defense.  I'd also like to see Anthony Spencer moved to ROLB instead of DE.  So the DL would be Hatcher, Ratliff, Nick Hayden, and the linebackers would be Ware, Lee, Carter, Spencer.  I'd also like Lee and Carter's spots to be swapped.  Lee is the MLB, and I always equated the MLB in a 4-3 defense to be the top ILB in Tecmo.  I think Sean Lee and Bruce Carter should each get bumps in maximum speed. 

Thanks again for the game! 

Edited by kevina001

ok cool tborg.nes works

sry I was burnt out and didnt try that one :P

? - is it possible to make all teams have 3 Recievers and 1 HB?

? - is it possible to change some teams to 4-3 or 3-4 on DEF

?- Does it save my depth changes under team data going into season mode?

? - is it possible to change DEF players

?- Why does everyone have 69 Power Rushing

?- Is 69 the top rating possible

?- How do I edit ratings?

sry for ?s

ok cool tborg.nes works

sry I was burnt out and didnt try that one :P

? - is it possible to make all teams have 3 Recievers and 1 HB?

Possible, yes.  Going to happen, No.

? - is it possible to change some teams to 4-3 or 3-4 on DEF

Possible, yes.  Going to happen, No.

?- Does it save my depth changes under team data going into season mode?

It should.

? - is it possible to change DEF players

You can use TSBTool.

?- Why does everyone have 69 Power Rushing

Standard.  Similar with the original.

?- Is 69 the top rating possible

No, you can have 100.

?- How do I edit ratings?

TSB Tool.

sry for ?s

Get the TSB Tool Here: http://tecmobowl.org/topic/11106-tsb-editor-tsbtool-supreme-season-generator/

It should not be

All I've played are a couple of preseason games so far, and it seems like the computer is much tougher in preseason in this game than in the original.  Almost as if you are playing against the computer in midseason difficulty instead of week 1 difficulty.  This could all just be because of rust, or because I've been using the keyboard instead of a controller, though.

wow!!! love the work done to this game ! would love to see mike vick with a little more ms and passing accuracy , also a ms bump for Terrelle Pryor , and  an  over all stats bump for Cam newton, Cam is a very under rated qb that is maturing, panthers would be a joke with out him . Kaepernick cant even touch any of these three qb's in 40 dash times and full out speed he also at best has about  3/4's of the arm strength of Newton

Beta version of online emulation version of Tecmo2014

http://tecmobowl.org/playtecmo2014

Uses flash so sorry IPad people.  Let me know if there are any issues.  I''ll plan on rolling this out on the download page shortly.

Tried it, plays pretty good!  Used xpadder as my joypad emulator, and likely will from now on in brudtopia as well.  MUCH better able to move in circles to avoid tackles this way.  xpadder is kind of a pain to setup at first, but seems to work. The latest version is available for download at the link below.  There's also a free, older version out there, but I'll let you search the web for that.

http://xpadder.com/

And, if you can see through my screenshot (couldn't take one without the Flash game pausing), well...as a Stiller fan, too bad last week didn't turn out the way my Flash game did!

One other note; felt like the button presses and the sound were just a little bit off (aka late).  I'm guessing that's due to internet lag.

post-7383-0-75605300-1379144995_thumb.jp

Tried it, plays pretty good!  Used xpadder as my joypad emulator, and likely will from now on in brudtopia as well.  MUCH better able to move in circles to avoid tackles this way.  xpadder is kind of a pain to setup at first, but seems to work. The latest version is available for download at the link below.  There's also a free, older version out there, but I'll let you search the web for that.

http://xpadder.com/

And, if you can see through my screenshot (couldn't take one without the Flash game pausing), well...as a Stiller fan, too bad last week didn't turn out the way my Flash game did!

One other note; felt like the button presses and the sound were just a little bit off (aka late).  I'm guessing that's due to internet lag.

Good stuff.  I'll have to link up the xpadder stuff.

What browser and what OS were you using?  I'm not really experiencing any lag using chrome and Win7 in 1 player