SNES and NES Tecmo Super Bowl Seasons 1978-1990

qbvikings

OK Guys, attached find NES and SNES roms for the NFL seasons 1978 - 1990. If you have downloaded my NES 1978-1989 season roms before you will want to replace those files with these as I have made minor tweaks.

These roms are HARD! You likely will not win the Super Bowl and if you play with a mediocre (or below) team you may not make the playoffs.

Be careful with your star players, injuries are dialed up on these roms as is the ability of the CPU.

Have you ever dreamed of re-writing history for your favorite team? Now is your chance with seasons 1978-1990 with accurate rosters and player attributes based upon the season played.

All the star players are represented as well as some Bob Nelson style hidden gems in both NES and SNES format.

Have fun!

TSB NES and SNES 78-90.rar

Awesome, dude I thought you were gone, so glad to see you post new updates and in a single file.  I havnt played in a few weeks but with season starting I will, probably try your pre-season Dallas team first.   If you havnt tried QBVikings style mods  just do it, they are very fun to play seasons on.

Thanks, man! Hope you like them. I am finally happy with these seasons and have been working on playing 78 - 90 with the Dolphins.

So far I have been to 4 Super Bowls and have won 3 in 81, 82 and 84. Oddly enough two of these were with David Woodley (81 and 82) at QB. In *2 I was undefeated. I am now in the playoffs for 86 against the Bengals. Marino left the game injured down 14-3. Insert Don Strock and two TD bombs to Duper later we are winning 17-14 in the 3rd quarter.

• 3 months later...