Android TSBToolSupreme editor

BAD_AL

Hey guys, I'm woriking on my first android app. TSBToolSupreme for android.
it's attached here. it's not final, but it's pretty functional for basic stuff, not terribly well tested.
if you pay tsb on your android device it's nice to have.
please give feedback on what can be improved.
I'm planning on adding a drag and drop interface for scheduling.
right now the schedule editor is just text.
you may have to enable ' developer options' ( under settings) in order to use it on your device.
thx.

Note:

With Android 4.4 (KitKat) apps can no longer write to files under a device's SD card (Thanks Google :( ). [i really don't like Android KitKat.]

(I can modify ROMs placed under /mnt/sdcard/ on My Galaxy S3, but not under /storage/extSdCard/)

An app can modify SD card contents only under a directory created by that application during installation.

I'll have to figure out how exactly to do this and update the app when I have time.

I'll add that developing mobile apps generally takes a good while longer than developing Windows applications, which is why there have been few updates to this tool.

TSBToolSupreme.zip

TSBToolSupreme.apk

[EDIT 25 October 2017]

Located source Code on my Computer :) 

Posted over at GitHub: https://github.com/BAD-AL/Android-TSBToolSupreme

[EDIT 9/9/2019]

Status (version 1.0.3):

1. Marshmallow (Galaxy S5): Working fine.
  2. KitKat (Galaxy S4): Needed to install ES File Explorer to browse to a ROM.
  3. Pie (Galaxy S7): Working fine.
  4. Android TV (Nvidia Shield) Could not browse to a ROM (even with ES File Explorer installed)

TSBToolSupreme1.0.3.apk

Edited by BAD_AL
Added source code link

attachicon.gifTSBToolSupreme.zipHey guys, I'm woriking on my first android app. TSBToolSupreme for android.

it's attached here. it's not final, but it's pretty functional for basic stuff, not terribly well tested.

if you pay tsb on your android device it's nice to have.

please give feedback on what can be improved.

I'm planning on adding a drag and drop interface for scheduling.

right now the schedule editor is just text.

you may have to enable ' developer options' ( under settings) in order to use it on your device.

thx.

Sorry, guys. 

It wouldn't let me upload the .apk file.

I had to zip it first.

You'll have to unzip it to install it on your android device.

• 5 weeks later...

sweet tool, are you planning on a uniform-editing component to this? I see that the advanced section shows uniform codes, but i don't have a clue how to make sense of 0x250611 etc ... i've looked for a guide or info on how those numbers work, but no luck yet

other functions i'd love to see (and perhaps i just don't know how to do it) are 

-rename team

-delete team/create team

-create/delete player

obviously moving from there onto play-creation, logo-making, importing, etc would be icing on cake, but the basics above (uniforms, team names, etc) would be a great start imo

Edited by Jonatello

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this app crashes on my galaxy s5 as soon as i load any of the .nes roms.  Any ideas?

I loaded Metroid into the app, but it doesn't crash until I try to edit something.

I'm not sure why it's crashing on your GS5.

It works as well as I can expect on my GS3 w/ KitKat.

I loaded Metroid into the app, but it doesn't crash until I try to edit something.

I'm not sure why it's crashing on your GS5.

It works as well as I can expect on my GS3 w/ KitKat.

Bad_AL - No problem I was just throwing it out there in case there was an obvious fix i might have missed.  I can edit fine on the PC.  Thanks for all you do!

Alright I figured out why i couldn't open .nes roms on my s5, and wow i'm a bonehead.  I must have been trying to open a file using a different file browser app.  Once i used es file explorer from the "open from" menu everythink worked fine.  Thanks Big Al for this editor!