Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turbohuna4eva!

1988 Signups

22 posts in this topic

Looking to get the league kicked off by early September so hoping a live draft event can happen sometime in late August. Knobbe has given me the resources to have a Database available a la the HSTL database. I'm open to suggestions on any changes in the draft. We could do tandems of 2 LBs and 2 DBs instead of whole units. The sky is the limit.

Again, this league is really just for fun. Not pushing to be a fast paced one. I for one enjoy the juice of the rom, and while most teams are pretty strong, there are still some areas to exploit. Again I'm open.

Post here if you are returning or would like to join. Returning owners get dibs on keeping their franchise. New owners post your top 3 choices.

Kamp go ahead and throw me into the mix.  I have zero knowledge of this league and what's available so all I ask is to (if possible) have a team with at least one dude I've heard of lol.  Thanks sounds fun!

Hey is this league still open? I would like to join? i would like to be the Philadelphia/Baltimore Stars. 

USFL_Stars_2.gif

Edited by Powerboy2000

Yeah we'll get this jumping off soon. A little delayed due to life killing me right now, it's a good thing, but really it's work that's killing me. More news at 11

Ok I need to get back on this.

I'll take the Oakland Invaders this time around, unless someone really wants em....if that's the case i'll go back to San Anton Slingars ya'll.

Yeah we'll get this jumping off soon. A little delayed due to life killing me right now, it's a good thing, but really it's work that's killing me. More news at 11

Much work to be done here soon. Love the spark

Here's what I got so far.

Kamp - Bandits

Manyo - LAXpress

Joe - Oakland Invaders

Suicide - New Orleans Breakers

Larry - Oklahoma Outlaws

Drummer - Memphis Showboats

Timbone - Denver Gold

Mattrick Swayze - Chicago Blitz

Baxter - Arizona Wranglers

Looking to get this draft going on Jan 31, I'll post in update. Need some more owners. If I missed you HOLLA!

Looking to get the league kicked off by early September so hoping a live draft event can happen sometime in late August. Knobbe has given me the resources to have a Database available a la the HSTL database. I'm open to suggestions on any changes in the draft. We could do tandems of 2 LBs and 2 DBs instead of whole units. The sky is the limit.

Again, this league is really just for fun. Not pushing to be a fast paced one. I for one enjoy the juice of the rom, and while most teams are pretty strong, there are still some areas to exploit. Again I'm open.

Post here if you are returning or would like to join. Returning owners get dibs on keeping their franchise. New owners post your top 3 choices.

Bump for hilarity. Also, what #USFL Tats are we gettin in Madison? 

At least we beat August 2014...

Hey, it's like when we used to say in Hawaii, "On Hawaii time" (actually we never said that)

#USFLtime

I would really like to sign up for this league. Did I miss anything? I don't write recaps, I don't really get games in, I'm really passive aggressive, and pretty much just an overall pain in the ass. 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgHtIcyvXQ

OK so I was all like YEAH, "the title of the first joint on here"

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_miJvCSrNM

which worked cuz it came out in 1988, except it was really 1987 which is classic #lewis

But like all things, even the 1988 season must come to an end. 'Tis time.

It is written...