Waterloo, IA - 12/14/13 - Tomczak Bowl VI

Beef Juice

Screw it, I'm just gonna let the spillover play.  We've reached our goal of 64 and if there are a few extras we can let them in as well.  As it stands the field is at 66 people then.

• 2 weeks later...

We're a little over a month away and our field of 65 looks unbelievably tough.  If you still wanna sign up you can.  If we exceed 64 that's fine.  I think we can accommodate more people within reason.  Also I suspect a handful will still bow out eventually so having the surplus would be nice.

I'm looking forward to this, though in my current, zombie like state, I'll probably lose twice quickly, get drunk off 1 adult beverage, and fall asleep in a plate of nachos (if they have nachos) while everyone else gets their picture taken with mort and watches the high quality Tecmo being played around my incoherent form. 

I'm looking forward to this, though in my current, zombie like state, I'll probably lose twice quickly, get drunk off 1 adult beverage, and fall asleep in a plate of nachos (if they have nachos) while everyone else gets their picture taken with mort and watches the high quality Tecmo being played around my incoherent form. 

I'm already going to implement a no tea-bagging QB Browns rule

Hey Guys, If some of us Minnesota Tecmo Bowlers came down last minute, would we be able to get in the tourney? Or do you have a deadline to signup? I know that you are close to being full. We have our tourney the week before, but some of us are thinking about making the drive to check out another big event.  Thanks for your replies.

Ben

Hey Guys, If some of us Minnesota Tecmo Bowlers came down last minute, would we be able to get in the tourney? Or do you have a deadline to signup? I know that you are close to being full. We have our tourney the week before, but some of us are thinking about making the drive to check out another big event.  Thanks for your replies.

Ben

Sure, come on down.  We can accommodate you guys.