Sign in to follow this  
joeygats

HSTL 24 Bowl - CHI (joeygats) vs PIT (daboy) - VIDEO RECAP

>http://www.twitch.tv/gatstecmoboys/b/416632004

here we go

key point of the game imo was me busting daboys ankles with 15 seconds left in half. instead of a field goal attempt to make it 10-3 (still a 1 score game) it was 14-3... after that i continued to play like a beast until late in 4th when his drone got a jj int on me with all my wrs open.. and it looked like chi was gonna choke again. but i was able to run out the clock on a failed onside kick..

GG MAN

the combo of childress/Johnson doesn't mix well for w/e reason. 3rd game outta 4 playoff games, they both go BAD, don't know their deal. this game it hurt when neither 1 could keep up wit Dalton. Dalton did fumble like Emmitt but Daltons teammates were more motivated then Emmitts teammates pouncing on the ball.

gg

Congrats Gats. Those who thought you were a one trick JJ pony were proven wrong today. I'd say the luck was about even in this one, Pitt lost a fumble but also got a big JJ late. Chi played about as well as possible other than the one INT.

Congrats Gats. Those who thought you were a one trick JJ pony were proven wrong today. I'd say the luck was about even in this one, Pitt lost a fumble but also got a big JJ late. Chi played about as well as possible other than the one INT.

i didnt jj in my last 8 regular season games. so people be foolish to say that.

PS-- props to Daboys for making it so far with what may have been the worst playoff roster with those QBs. That was really impressive. Only thing that could top it is if you roll with Harbaugh and Grogan next season and make the playoffs again!

PS-- props to Daboys for making it so far with what may have been the worst playoff roster with those QBs. That was really impressive. Only thing that could top it is if you roll with Harbaugh and Grogan next season and make the playoffs again!

daboy and odell def had the 2 worse teams this year. i would say my team was in the top 8 on paper wise bad though. so worse team vs 8th worse team in sb. pretty solid

After watching some of his films, the JJ secret isn't exactly a secret.  He JJs from near the lower hash mark to the top WR and times it where the WR is in or near the endzone, that's it from what I can tell...