Sign in to follow this  
tadaos

AFC Wildcard Bills (tadaos) @ Browns (phil da skill)

As Yogi would say "it's gettin' late early"

Unfortunately for the Brownies luck was not on their side in this one.  Bills receive and take 3 plays to score.  Butts on a long run and Simms hits Taylor for a 7-0 lead.  Brownies are marching but Kosar receives the slobber-knocker and gets carted off the field.  Eason comes in hits Ellard for a big gainer to set up the tying score 7-7.  Taylor gets another catch and run, Butts another big gainer and boom it's 14-7 Bills.  Then the roof collapses in on the Browns.  Deep in Cleveland territory, Eason gets picked off by a DL trying to dump it off on a picked pass1 play.  Simms hits Hester for a 6 yard score 21-7.  Ensuing possession Cleveland has the running game going well until Hector fumbles at the Buffalo 15.  45 seconds left in the half Simms heaves it to Taylor for the JJ score at the end of the half for a commanding 28-7 lead.  After that Buffalo was able to coast to the 49-14 final and avenge their week 15 loss.  Butts was in EXCELLENT in the 2nd half and broke off many ankles on the way to 174 yards and 4 scores.  gg phil gl in the draft!

BIlls 49

Browns 14

Simms - 4/6 164yds 3 TD

Butts - 9 rush 174 yds 4TD

Taylor - 3 rec 158yds 2TD

Hester - 1 rec 6yds TD

Jim Wahler - INT

Eason - 6/12 157yds TD, INT, 29 rush yds

Hector - 7 rush 51 yds

Hoge - 5 rush 17 yds TD

Ellard - 2 rec 75 yds TD

Bernie going down on the first drive of the game hurt but I was happy with how Eason responded.  One positive note, I was able to move the chains quite nicely with 13 first downs but to win the HSTL you gotta play some D and I didn't stop Tados at all today.  GG man and have fun the rest of the way.