Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chekreyes

TTS IV Team Event Coming Soon!

51 posts in this topic

Working on a team event for TTS IV. It will probably involve Regulator (3 time champ), Chris Vogt (defending runner up), myself (director) and hopefully somebody like LightningLarry as captains. The four of us will draft from the owners signed up. Then the captains will select the opponents for each of their guys. As it progresses, team success will determine individual seeding and/or byes for the individual championship. So now it's not just about how good you are, it's about how good your captain and team is too. Should be fun rooting for teammates rather than just reporting your own scores. Get a little team spirit up in this bitch....yo.  

How much is your internet bill Gats?

ugh was 103 due the 19 now its 206 due on 19 of june... so yea im pretty much screwed and can be cut off anyday and second etc................

Working out details. But if you have ever seen The Ultimate Fighter Show, I'm thinking of modeling it after that. Captains pick teams, then the team with "control" picks who each of their guy faces from the other team. If they win a majority of the matches, they keep control. If they lose, it's now the other captains turn to call the matchups. Eventually you have 8 men left standing for a 3 round tournament.

The thing is, Ultimate Fighter only has two teams. I think this would be more fun with 3-4. So I just have to figure out how that would work. Thanks for your interest folks. Stay tuned!  

Comcast I assume? Hate those fuckers. Was paying that like 1 hour from Philly in college. Lame

when I lived in philly, I had triple play through Comcast. I only paid lil over $100, didn't have premium channels but I personally dont care for them

I dont really know much about you gats.  dont know your age, or your background/education.

But why not get a job and pay the bill?

By no means is this an insult, just curious as to why you have bills and no job if you are capable?

I'm in

Clark hats off to you for consistently coming up with new idea's that keep things fun and interesting, This I believe is your best idea this will only make the tecmo community closer knit. It will also give guys a chance to work as a team and communicate other than playing each other. Cant wait buddy and very awesome idea.