Sign in to follow this  
joeygats

Rom So Far

AFC is done, so take a look and leave some feedback, my ratings are based on 2012 stats.

if a player got injured then i combined 2011-2012. if a player made the probowl then i bumped him up 1 notch in certain areas

i used the ctl calculator http://www.ctl.tecmo.us/calculator.htm for all my ratings besides rs rp on defense for lb and db

If real life rosters change before league starts then so will the rom rosters because i will be making sure it is up to date

for rookie ratings, if they were a superstar in college then i made sure they are a usable player in tecmo but no superstar

rom updated updated to car. i also went back and had to redo the rs rp ms for the previous teams (all teams ol ratings are done) rs is updated for rbs up to the atl. rom updated again cause i notcied i was doing rs rp ms wrong for dl on earlier teams so had to go back and redo it.

only 4 more teams!! thank god lol

PNFR_2013.nes

Alex smith has the same pass control as tom brady? 

well he did have some great numbers, but very good point so i lowered it to 56.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SmitAl03.htm

also keep in mind that he got injured then benched so i had to combine 2011 and 2012 but 63pc is more then fair but i see why you think its a insult.

dont bother clicking the ctl link because canes blocked it from non league members. apparently, with his attitude, online tecmo wouldn't exist. he got mad that i was using one thing from ctl (which i was doing as a sign of respect for the tool he made) he took it as me copying his league which is not the case at all. it was me using a great tool to come up with ratings while making my own adjustments. (same way all great ideas are created in this world imo) whatever though and best wishes to him

if hes talking about the link above not working

it wont, he put extra spaces behind the link

i had people go to your main site and try to access it but they couldn't as well. tdo must of blocked it and not you but someone did.

i just dont know why you question my attitude and think what u posted, for something u dont know.

just like u thought i was telling u i wasnt going to give u the $$$ from ur bet with gor unless u replayed him, just assuming things.

i just dont know why you question my attitude and think what u posted, for something u dont know.

just like u thought i was telling u i wasnt going to give u the $$$ from ur bet with gor unless u replayed him, just assuming things.

well if i showed u the time line this happened and my convo with tdo you would understand. but yea sry man

here is how i will be getting my ol rankings

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/28/ranking-the-2012-offensive-lines/

what i will do is match worse with best according to the original rom

ol man who made the probowl on there team will have the highest ranking and receive a bump in hp/ms out of the group

so looks like arz will have tb ol ranking

as for determining what teams should have a fast ol, i will go off of kick return leaders. there will only be 3 50ms ol on the rom (top 3 kick return teams in yards and yards avg a return, i will combine the 2 to get my final decision) and 5 44ms