Cullman, AL - 06/15/13 - Wrath of the Buttons (Southeastern Tecmo Open)

2Jq6F.png

The Final Open of the 2013 Southeastern Tecmo Season will begin June 15th at Chesley Oaks Golf Course in Cullman Alabama at 4 p.m.

We will once again have 2 tournaments following Group Play - The Elite Bracket will go to the top players from group play while all others will be seeded in our Secondary Bracket - Everyone has a chance to win no matter their skill level

1st place will win prize money, a medal and a free entry into the 2014 SET Championship (and other prizes)

2nd place will win prize money and prizes

Elite Four members will all get prizes 

Secondary winner will win a prize

Offensive MVP and Defensive MVP in Group Play will win prizes

We will have a "Wrath of the Buttons" contest winner gets prize (if you think your tapping skills are good enough to appease the Tecmo Gods then this is the contest                                                                                                    for you)

Game of the tournament winner will get a prize as will the loser 

We will also be raffling off something cool as well

Drinks and Food will be on site ... So come and join us in "the toughest two buttons in gaming history"

Long Live Tecmo

2013 SETA Rules.docx

I will let you know if I will be able to make it. Just pencil me in and will let you know as the tournament gets closer. Love the tournaments you and the crew put together. If anyone is on the fence about it, jump right in these guys know how to host a tournament!!!!

After group play we are gonna take the 1 and 2 seed and have them play a NFC vs AFC All-Game for a prize and for glory

Interesting......man you pulling out all the stops when I might not be able to make it..........but we'll see how it goes

Interesting......man you pulling out all the stops when I might not be able to make it..........but we'll see how it goes

Yeah were going to do some fun things in this one ... I can't wait to see who wins the Wrath of the Buttons Contest ... See who has the ultimate tapping skills in the Southeast