Create TSB for Sega master System

retrografx

Just to see if it's possible! I am using a flash cart to play the roms on the original hardware on both the NES and SMS, so just trying to see what the possibilitys are. Also would like to try it on the TG16.. no other reason than to see if it can be done!

The differences in 6502 and Z80 are quite substantial. It would be realistic to say that this will never be attempted. In theory, any of this is possible, but highly unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...

Whew I got it to work, though there are some bugs to work out, it is very similar to the SupMarioBro clone for SMS (Super Boy1) everything moves very slow, and majorly off key.. working on perfecting it before I try to share it. I had to copy the tiles to the cloned version of the smb for the SMS so there is some major work to do. I hope I can do it, if not at least I have a way to get it started.

Well i took a screen shot to as far as i could get which is where the two teams playing eachother, after that the game restarts to the main menu and opening credits, everything moves in ultra slow motion. lots of bugs work out! just need lots of extra time 15 min a day is tuff to do much with.

I had to change the pic feature from "tga" to "bmp" to get it to open here.

I'll post here soon