Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K14 Special Edition!

drummer4god

Ok guys, i am goin to go ahead and post the rom. This rom has been a hell of a job to just get done. Special thanks to meat (for makin contact with jstout when i couldnt). And as always jstout. This as far as i know will be my last season doin a rom. I will keep this updated as much as possible,and release a super bowl version. All the same hacks as last year are in this one,as well as the usual graphic changes. Rosters are up to date as best i know. Yes trent richardson is on indy! Hope you guys enjoy this,cause this is the last season for me. Thanks to all here on the boards,tborg admins,elway,fatcheeleader,meat,philly,bruddog just to name a few. Thanks to all my fans known and unknown.   Enjoy! Please post any jersey# errors and such.

Update 12-26-13

This is huge rom update! Special thanks to jstout once again for helping my rom see light of day! Thanks to all my fans,but this is more than likely it for me rom making wise. Merry late Christmas!

NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLVIII 2014 FED.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Since I often have a lot of time on my hands here at work, I was going to update the rookies into the game, but thought I'd wait. Anyone have an updated roster for this upcoming 2013 season with rookies yet?

If not, I can do the leg work and someone can take it and improve on it as needed.

here is rought draft of nfl 2k14 i only did quartbacks tho but when i go to try and edit 49ers rams seahawks and cardinals the names mess up n stuff SO IDK how 2 fix that so other then that here u got try it but if you can can you tell me what im doing wrong i can send you the one that messed up if you wanna see what im talking about

test.zip

here is rought draft of nfl 2k14 i only did quartbacks tho but when i go to try and edit 49ers rams seahawks and cardinals the names mess up n stuff SO IDK how 2 fix that so other then that here u got try it but if you can can you tell me what im doing wrong i can send you the one that messed up if you wanna see what im talking about

Drummer sent me the following fix to the NFC West issue, but you need to download a free program called Translhextion first:

open the rom up in translhextion (of course)

on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x3C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Select Block... / x4000F (Select up to and including offset:) / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Copy / Ok

click on the hex area so it unhighlights

on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x7C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Paste / Overwrite and Paste Data how many times: 1 / Ok

on the menu, File / Save or Save As...

DONE

I've attached the Translhextion file.

Translhextion16c.zip

Edited by Tecmonster

• 1 month later...
Wow! Good work Drummer you never cease to impress myself and the entire .org with these ROMs!

Any chance we'll get to see these in the near future:

a. sped-up gameplay

b. custom defined Defenses

c. brand new playbook plays (even team-specific plays)

d. pre-snap movement on Defense just like the Offense has

Keep up the good work. I'm definitely not alone when I say we appreciate it !

Peace

A.yes

B.Possibly (with buck's help)

C.Being worked on

D.Idk

I have alot more ideas i am already working on fof 2k14 rom.....just wait!

For sure any ROM which includes all or most of the hacks mentioned above become worthy of appreciation!

Myself like most of us grew up on this classic but went on to other games such as NCAA, Madden or ESPNs NFL 2k franchises, therefore we all come to expect our games to be feature-rich.

I still consider TSB to be better than the others because of its fun simplicity and low-learning curve, but a new TSB with the kind of hacks that blow every other hack out of the water! LOL

To see average people like myself using this forum to give both appreciation to guys like Drummer, Buck, JStout, MGK and others while imagining what new logical ideas can be brought forth will truly bring out the best version TSB anyone has ever seen!

I have just some examples of concepts worth considering:

a.  I wonder why no one has thought of shortening the time it takes to check a player's Physical Condition level in-game by color highlighting names in the depth-chart. By bringing up the colored depth chart you could initially see your entire offense's PC level without the time consuming task of going through it indivdually.

Ex:

G.draft+4.png

b.   This might be a stretch, but It's never too fun having to rearrange a playbook when the game calls for alterations. I always contemplated a second playbook in where gimmick plays and the perverbial 'Hail Mary' can be placed and utilized simply by turning the initial playbook screen to a 'secondary screen'. This might take inventing new code for which I have no knowledge of, but in the same 'options window' the prompt could be put to reset itself into the 'Playbook 2' screen. Just a thought.

Ex:

G.draft+0.png

Keep up the good work Drummer!

PEACE

Edited by Don Amero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're a Browns fan.  I'm a Browns fan!  So, pleeeeeze give the Browns an orange helmet, orange pants... with a BROWN jersey, not white!

Both helmets are orange, neither wears orange pants, anymore, so if one of them is going to be stuck with a white jersey in the game, stick the Bengals with orange-white-orange.  

Brian Sipe approved...

brian_sipe_2.jpg

Believe-land.

P.S.

And, please, don't make the download a "rar" or "blar" or any of that stuff.  Just make it a ".bin" or ".nes" for us. 

Edited by MeatAndPotatoes