Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K14 Special Edition!

drummer4god

Hi Drummer,

Great rom as usual! You always put out a great product and it will be sad to see you go. Best of luck to you, your health and your family!

Interesting article I just found about Bernie Kosar ...got a good laugh out of it, haha! -- Peace!

Bernie Kosar tells police he can’t do a sobriety test because his offensive line ‘couldn’t block’

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bernie-kosar-tells-police-t-sobriety-test-because-133910166--nfl.html

It took a couple decades, but former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar finally lashed out at his offensive line.

The setting for ripping his old teammates was unusual, as Kosar was on the side of the road while police administered a number of sobriety tests.

Kosar was pulled over early Sunday morning on suspicion of drunk driving, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, which cited the police report. He handed police two credit cards when asked for identification, then when police asked for his driver's license he pointed to one of the credit cards.

He couldn't recite the alphabet (asked to start with E, the police report said he recited E, F, G, P, L, M, N, O and Q before it "trailed on with more letters that were not correct") or pursue an object with his eyes. Then came the former Browns star's most creative excuse of the night:

The officer asked Kosar if he had any problems that would prevent him from standing on one leg or walking and turning, and Kosar said he's had several surgeries on his knees and ankles because his line couldn't block, the report said.

Those guys get blamed for everything.

The Plain Dealer said Kosar was charged with DUI, posted a $500 bond and on Monday his lawyer entered a not guilty plea on his behalf.

No word on whether he blamed his old coaches for not teaching him the alphabet or if his receivers from that time for him not being able to focus his eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

hey drummer... as usual great job on the rom, and as usual my Steelers ratings weren't up to snuff so i fixed them myself... lol!

very nice to see you're still using the rom i swapped several plays on and created new passing plays on as well... for example, i swapped out pro t screen l in passing slot 4, with shotgun xy bomb which was originally in passing slot 1 (you'll see if you compare it to the original tsb rom)... i removed some of the outdated flea flickers etc and created new plays (ex: t play action d in passing slot 1, and playaction z in passing slot 3, were not in the original rom)

ANYways, i have plans on adding more plays out of the bunch formation (shotgun 3-wing located in slot 3 of the passing plays), but when it's going to happen i don't know... unlike the passing plays, i have yet to learn how to create running plays and the running patterns based associated with them... when i do make the changes should i post the modified rom here, or send it to you in a private message?

drummer this rom is awesome! Every season I download a lot of roms & yours I honestly enjoy the most looking at the ratings as it keeps very "true" to the original rom in my opinion.

I'm going to pull out the old EPROM programmer & put this one on a cartridge & let ppl play at our live tournament in Connecticut (Dec 7th- Cuban Bowl VI)

http://tecmobowl.org/topic/56635-southington-ct-12713-cuban-tecmo-bowl-vi/

I found 2 errors:

Houston Texans Right Guard Brandon Brooks

Oakland Raiders Right Guard Mike Brisiel

Both have same error:

31RP, where should be 69RP

like every other offensive player on your rom as well as the original rom.

Edited by arncoem