Centralia, WA - 6/30/13 - The 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship (PNWTC-2)

manYo

Wow, I think both Bubby and Johnny were bruised up after that slobberknocker!

Gotta say, as an LB2 aficionado myself, Ted's use of David Little in that game was excellent, and a strategy I've never even considered with the Steelers.... but I will now!

Wow, I think both Bubby and Johnny were bruised up after that slobberknocker!

Gotta say, as an LB2 aficionado myself, Ted's use of David Little in that game was excellent, and a strategy I've never even considered with the Steelers.... but I will now!

I can't wait for my showdown with TBK!

Bubby might have to fly down and take a visit to that Regenesis clinic though. Haven't watch the video yet but I know I'm gonna put up more than 7 on Garth Jax and the boys.

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Playoffs (Game D): SirTed (PIT) vs. Tailback King (PHX)

Oh goodness..... this film is sure to set off a fire-storm come Monday, just wait for it.  I say, I say... OH MY SWEET GOODNESS!!!....... Lawd have mercy!! I mean, woWowA!...... how many yards did the Don Quixote of Tecmo, Johny Johnson, get in this one?  Better not blink or you'll miss the stats screen at the end, TBK cycling thru that shit right quickly looks like!  Just sayin', just sayin'!!!  Woooooooooooooo!!!  This rematch is definitely going to be the top-rated undercard to me and and Randy's battle at Manyo's Mayhem!!!  (PS: Title at bottom of the vid says Round Robin, but that was the African Amber talking..... it's actually Game D of the playoffs bracket.)

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2575161

God damm!t Many, I thought I was gonna get out of you posting this!!!!!!!!!  Like I said Ted.......I got you scouted.  This brand new Cardinal offense I unleash will annoy & confuse you, all while it overpowers the very penetrable Pittsburg 'D'.

On another note.........Many, me and my Portland Monarchs semi~pro football team just won our first playoff game up in Aberdeen Washington this Saturday...we beat the Gray's Harbor BearCats.  Came up to Washington and beat em' in there home field...........................................................The point of this is, we just won our Divisional Playoff game, and if we keep on winning (and with Tailback King returning kicks, we probably will) I won't be able to make it on Aug 3rd Saturday......is there any way we can maybe make it August 17th???  Of course we wouldn't be having this conversation if we lost next Saturday, or the one after that, but football's very unpredictable......just givin' you a heads up.

God damm!t Many, I thought I was gonna get out of you posting this!!!!!!!!!  Like I said Ted.......I got you scouted.  This brand new Cardinal offense I unleash will annoy & confuse you, all while it overpowers the very penetrable Pittsburg 'D'.

On another note.........Many, me and my Portland Monarchs semi~pro football team just won our first playoff game up in Aberdeen Washington this Saturday...we beat the Gray's Harbor BearCats.  Came up to Washington and beat em' in there home field...........................................................The point of this is, we just won our Divisional Playoff game, and if we keep on winning (and with Tailback King returning kicks, we probably will) I won't be able to make it on Aug 3rd Saturday......is there any way we can maybe make it August 17th???  Of course we wouldn't be having this conversation if we lost next Saturday, or the one after that, but football's very unpredictable......just givin' you a heads up.

Damn!

Already trying to find a way to weasel out of our showdown? I guess I understand though. That video would probably have me shaking in my boots too. I watched it again this weekend, and clearly Johnnie was lucky to get the 19 yards he got. The Terrible towel was so stifling, you had to pull off some of the best looking 8 yard runs I've ever seen, just to get a positive gain.

Clearly the worst mistake the real life Steelers ever made was hiring that chump LeBeau as a defensive coordinator instead of me. We have many packages all worked out in anticipation for our match-up. They'll be ready. I even have an  new associate coordinator on staff. Here's a tidbit from his Monday morning press conference regarding our upcoming match-up:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Damn!

Already trying to find a way to weasel out of our showdown? I guess I understand though. That video would probably have me shaking in my boots too. I watched it again this weekend, and clearly Johnnie was lucky to get the 19 yards he got. The Terrible towel was so stifling, you had to pull off some of the best looking 8 yard runs I've ever seen, just to get a positive gain.

Clearly the worst mistake the real life Steelers ever made was hiring that chump LeBeau as a defensive coordinator instead of me. We have many packages all worked out in anticipation for our match-up. They'll be ready. I even have an  new associate coordinator on staff. Here's a tidbit from his Monday morning press conference regarding our upcoming match-up:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Weasel my way out????????????????  Hell NO!!!!!!  I'm gonna make it!!!  You probably wish I really wanted out of this Pay-Per-View fight rematch so you wouldn't have to face Coach Tailback & Johnny again...I don't blame you!!!  I wouldn't want to face those bunch of Hooligans again either..........games where you win by the skin of your teeth are very traumatizing and un nerving.  By the way, Johnny Johnson was Clubber Lang's next opponent after he lost to Rock...Clubber was KO'd in the middle of the fourth!!!  After his two consecutive losses, his career went down hill from there. 

I'm willing to consider August 17th, cuz I thought I had a thing that day, but turns out I don't now........ any other thoughts out there?  Post here or e-mail me: my username at aim.com.

August 17th will give us all a lil' time to prepare (cuzz you'll ALL need it!!!) and give a lil' more time to hype this thang up and talk sh!t.........I will say Manyo, you should make a new PINNED Thread for MANYO'S MAYHEM.....It'll be worth it if it's on the 17th of August..............Hot August Night+Centrailia+Tecmo Superbowl=GREATEST SHOW ON TURF...(90's Astroturf) 

pinned thread coming soon, summer sun keeping my cpu work at a glacial pace..... also want to send an e-mail out to the PNW regulars to get a vote back on either the 3rd or 17th... if I drink enuf tecates tonite, that just might get done!

I thought the format was great... Joe took allot of time breaking things down and getting pretty dam good match-ups... I think it was a great idea on his part...  If Randy feels some of the match-ups are a little off he should give his input on the matter because he knows the game well so his input could be helpful... One thing about the match-ups is you can roll again if both players felt a particular match-up was bad... So both players had to agree... There is no way to always have a statistical advantage ... At some point no matter what format you use odds will be against you statistically....   

I thought the format was great... Joe took allot of time breaking things down and getting pretty dam good match-ups... I think it was a great idea on his part...  If Randy feels some of the match-ups are a little off he should give his input on the matter because he knows the game well so his input could be helpful... One thing about the match-ups is you can roll again if both players felt a particular match-up was bad... So both players had to agree... There is no way to always have a statistical advantage ... At some point no matter what format you use odds will be against you statistically....   

The format was alright, but I want Johnson at my disposal..............our game woulda been A LOT different.........It's OK to be afraid of Johnny Stu......your not alone in that catagory.

The format was alright, but I want Johnson at my disposal..............our game woulda been A LOT different.........It's OK to be afraid of Johnny Stu......your not alone in that catagory.

did you offer a phx matchup to yr opponents?  cuz you didnt have to roll for it......

***MANYO'S MAYHEM UPDATE***

DATE: Looks like it's leaning toward August 17th right now..... looks like that's good for me, SirTed, and TBK...... what about: randy? stu? kamp? da professor?..... any interest from grip, gonick or invader?...... fuzzbusters, where are you?...... anybody else lurking out there, lmk!

FORMAT: I enjoy just thinking about the possibilities right now, want to take this opp to do something diff...... but again core features will include series-based player matchups..... MAYBE a team selection format somewhat related to the Another Castle tourney in 2011, stu and kamp know what I'm talking about, but def more power for people to choose their teams in mutual agreement (but again randy with the veto power)...... some other delicious possibilities I got just simmering in this summer heat for now, we'll see what crystallizes for certain this week!

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Playoffs (Game C): Randy (NO) vs. Da Professor (ATL)

Come one, come all!  And witness the first loss in PNW history for one Randalous the Scandalous, AKA mr. giGGles, AKA Randy!!!  Take a seat, break out yr notebook and prepare to take detailed notes..... cuz DA PROFESSOR about to deliver DA LECTURE!!!  (Game C of the playoffs bracket.)

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2585204

Yeah.......to everyone I played................no one wanted any part of it.

Hmmm.

Now I think it's a good idea if we push the tourney back. Tailback seems to be showing definite signs of a concussion from the beat down the Steel Curtain put on him. Memory loss. Somebody break out the smelling salts.

RS RP MS HP INT

1.bmp DL Tory Epps AC.BMP 25 31 38 56 19

Player of da GAME...... and PLAY OF THE TOURNAMENT!

Tory Epps! Displaying the effects of HIGHER LEARNING!

Tory Epps! running like Willie Mays Hayes after that INT!

Tory Epps played one on one for John Fourcade's heart! :wub:

(that one's for you, Prof)

Hmmm.

Now I think it's a good idea if we push the tourney back. Tailback seems to be showing definite signs of a concussion from the beat down the Steel Curtain put on him. Memory loss. Somebody break out the smelling salts.

Uhhhhhh Ted............You know damn well we ROLLED the dice for that match~up!!!  You just thought of the Magical Johnny Johnson Voodo Curse, and were smart enough not to picc Phoenix. 

That's all true.

Do you suffer from the Magical Johnny Johnson Voodoo Curse?

No.........but he only plays for me..........and anyone else who tries to use him against me will get the curse!!!  I'm not sayin' other people can't use the Tecmo Legend of Legends and be successful, because after all, he is the best............................just not against me.  It's very Jedi like actually.

TBK, I will take the J-E-T-S any ole time vs. Johnny Johnson and the Magical Mystery Tour Cards...... and that's a promise.  You think he struggled vs. the Steelmen, I just hope Johnny isn't claustrophobic cuz he gonna find himself hemmed in TIGHT vs. the 3-headed monster of Byrd-Clifton-McMillan!

STAY TUNED for the Manyo Mayhem thread, will be posted before noon tomorrow and this very special tourney will be capped at TEN people!

TBK, I will take the J-E-T-S any ole time vs. Johnny Johnson and the Magical Mystery Tour Cards...... and that's a promise.  You think he struggled vs. the Steelmen, I just hope Johnny isn't claustrophobic cuz he gonna find himself hemmed in TIGHT vs. the 3-headed monster of Byrd-Clifton-McMillan!

STAY TUNED for the Manyo Mayhem thread, will be posted before noon tomorrow and this very special tourney will be capped at TEN people!

HEY HEY HEY!

You just stick to your own damn rivalry over there with the Fiasco from Pasco. Just cool your J-E-T-S (jets jets, jets) over there. You'll get your shot at me and TBK in due time.

Oh Manyo........you havn't heard about the extent of Johnny Johnsons' magic???  He has the uncanney ability to dominate against teams he hasn't played for yet........It's kind of a back to the future type thing.

hahahhaaa ted...... see, that's cuz I know some of the battle royal details coming up for the tourney, and if you don't walk away from manyo's mayhem with at least 5 more rivalries than you walked in with, the pulse of yr tecmo soul is ZILCH!

and TBK, the only johnny showing up in the stats sheet after our series will be the johnny known as HECTOR!