Centralia, WA - 6/30/13 - The 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship (PNWTC-2)

manYo

You don't even have to take off your crimson colored glasses to see that AT LEAST Bo and Barry are better (not to mention every 63ms back as well).

I may as well be arguing with a wall...

They may be a lil' better runners, (a little) but I'd rather have a back that when you throw to him, the ball doesn't bounce off his facemask 50% of the time..........With Johnny, that never happens.........infact, you can throw bombs to him and he'll go up and get it 50% of the time.....I'll take that guy 100% of the time.

I've done no advertising really outside of facebook and here, but will do so soon toward the end of the month / first week of June, in the push for 32 players (my magic number).  So far we got:

1. Joe M. (manyo)
  2. Stuart R. (boogiewithstu)
  3. Joseph B. (joeyB)
  4. Matt G. (gripsmoke)
  5. Craig B. (kamphuna)
  6. Kyle R. (invaderstar)
  7. Teddy B. (sirted)
  8. Rudy M. (tailbackking)
  9. (chalkywhite)
  10. Jake H. (bigverne)
  11. Derek L. (gonickmontana)
  12. Matt F. (???)
  13. Ezekiel F. (theprofessor)
  14. Randy F. (mr.giGGles)
  15. Angelo P. (meatball)

As well as a few others who are maybes at this time..... (including, you ready for this Jake? GIPDOG.  Leave a trail of oregano and bubblegum for him to follow?)

Latest to sign-up is Angelo P. (meatball), hailing from Centralia as well...... can't wait to meet another local cat, thought I'd scoured them all out by now!

Per request, I mixed up the matchups a bit on the board, so that it looks like this now........

ee76e82b-2e8a-47b3-8a18-d844918272e6_zps

Still not sure about the veto ideas we've all bandied about here (tokens, etc.), still open for suggestions....... the plan tho is to have it all finalized by June 1st.

It is ON!!!!!!!!!  This Tourney's gonna determine just who is the best player on the WEST COAST!!!  Not just the N.W.  People on this board that are from Northern Cali should try to get up here too........The drive through Oregon ain't that bad.  Just who is the West Coast Champ right now???

Well o'blarney's does have Olympia on tap, which I'm sure will be my drink of the day..... but I might have to dig into the exotics for this one tb, maybe a surfer on acid, or a dogfight..... or maybe make up my own tecmo-ized drink, like knobbe saying (I think those are Madison drinks?).

Rum, coke, Tommy Agee card, Splash of Lime

Running backs coach for Dallas back in the day once pointed out Tommie Agee to Emmitt Smith as the work ethic he should aspire to. No lie.

And Obi Wan, which kind of Rum do you prefer? The best rum I ever had was a bottle my dad brought back from the caribe. My go to is usually the Captain's Silver Label, but the Kraken has found a place in my heart. If I could only figure out what kind of rum that was from the Caribe. Damn that was good rum. Like Really Really good.

For the influence of the last 3 Starwars movies, they used exerps from Johnny Johnson's childhood and translated them straight to film!............no lie! 

................by the way Kamp, to me, the best imports from the Carribean are rums called Appleton's or Mt. Gay (If you can get over the name)  They are eazily some of the best around if authentic rum quality and taste is what your lookin' for................................................and yes, I'ma alcohalic. 

I've had Appleton's. Thought it was what it was to be honest, but I must not be able to find the exact one of their line that tasted so dandy. Haven't seen Mt Gay, but I'm sure I would have remembered that if that were THE ONE.

Running backs coach for Dallas back in the day once pointed out Tommie Agee to Emmitt Smith as the work ethic he should aspire to. No lie.

And Obi Wan, which kind of Rum do you prefer? The best rum I ever had was a bottle my dad brought back from the caribe. My go to is usually the Captain's Silver Label, but the Kraken has found a place in my heart. If I could only figure out what kind of rum that was from the Caribe. Damn that was good rum. Like Really Really good.

I treat rum like vodka in the sense that I use it solely as a mixer and don't drink it straight.  There are probably very high end rums that are up there with a whiskey or a tequila...I just haven't tried them.

I don't drink a lot of rum drinks these days but usually carry a couple of light and dark varieties depending on what sort of drink I'm making....light for a fruity/tropical drink or dark for a cola.  Your best bang for your buck is Cruzan which makes a cheap but decent dark and light variety.  I have some Sailor Jack and a couple of other varieties I bought because they're on sale and they're cool to have in a bar.  I have a fully stocked bar with approximately 30-40 different bottles of alcohol at any time that I buy one or two at a time if I see them on sale while grocery shopping.

You might be thinking of Appleton which is a fairly popular yet regarded rum from Jamaica.

So Manyo.....................what drink am I buyin' ya???

What about my old man's college beer...A lil Vitamin "R"!!!!

haha, that was my high school beer..... been a long time since I lined up behind a half-rack of raindogs, guaranteed good times!

I treat rum like vodka in the sense that I use it solely as a mixer and don't drink it straight.  There are probably very high end rums that are up there with a whiskey or a tequila...I just haven't tried them.

I don't drink a lot of rum drinks these days but usually carry a couple of light and dark varieties depending on what sort of drink I'm making....light for a fruity/tropical drink or dark for a cola.  Your best bang for your buck is Cruzan which makes a cheap but decent dark and light variety.  I have some Sailor Jack and a couple of other varieties I bought because they're on sale and they're cool to have in a bar.  I have a fully stocked bar with approximately 30-40 different bottles of alcohol at any time that I buy one or two at a time if I see them on sale while grocery shopping.

You might be thinking of Appleton which is a fairly popular yet regarded rum from Jamaica.

Check my EARLIER post Knobb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for any Tourney besides this one that's takin' place in June.........They just can't hold a candle.....This one's got more hits, more posts, and more views than any other........and it should!!!  It's time for the Northwest to represent and let people know that WE have the best players, best talent, best matchups, and best Tecmobowl community on the WHOLE WEST COAST!!!...................................and soon to be the whole United States!!!  Ya'll better RECCOGNIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!      {You people from Sac~Town should just bag it up and travel up to this one.......seriously}