Sign in to follow this  
madmanyo360

HSTL Season 24 - Round 8

If anyone isn't sure they can make it for their time slot as we get into these dreg rounds, please either post a list, give your list to a draft mod (hit me up on aim or forum msg), or give your list to someone else, or whatever else works...... por favor, even.  the league thanks you.

another option is to give me your phone number and i will text you when you are up.  my number is on the first post.

Edited by manyo360

Just got back for the evening, Manyo if its possible can I please get JL Williams instead of Ernie Jones? If not no worries... Thx for picking for me

Sorry, rob, but twister and i have conferred, and do not consider this to be an exception to the rule: "Once you've posted, you may not retract your pick, unless no one has made a pick subsequent to your pick."  You provided us with the following list for Round 8: "Best available WT (WR type with the best Speed/Rec combo)."  Ernie Jones and several others at 38/56 seemed to satisfy this directive.  We made your pick.  Others have picked after you.  So no changing of the pick.

What we can offer you, however, is I can give you a different 38/56 WR, if you think they have a cooler name.  Just lmk.

Also modify your "list" if you need to for Round 9.  THanks man.

How about Hassan Jones or Irving Fryar instead? I said speed/rec combo but should have specified on rec as first priority.. Thanks again and np about the rule, either way I'm good and appreciate the picks since I haven't been available.

PS -- for my rd 9 pick I'd like JL Williams if he's still out there, if not then a TE like Eric Green, Bavaro or Kay

Thx again bro.

How about Hassan Jones or Irving Fryar instead? I said speed/rec combo but should have specified on rec as first priority.. Thanks again and np about the rule, either way I'm good and appreciate the picks since I haven't been available.

PS -- for my rd 9 pick I'd like JL Williams if he's still out there, if not then a TE like Eric Green, Bavaro or Kay

Thx again bro.

Sorry to be so hardass about it, but we want to make sure the precedent is set in following the rules..... we can get you another 38/56, but that's it.  Yes, you should have been more specific about the speed/rec priority.  To explain why I gave you a 38/56 instead of one of the 31/63: I have heard it bandied about here and there, which I personally adhere to as well, that in general one notch of MS = two notches of REC.  So using that conversion rate, I selected the "best speed/rec combo."

For your round 9 list then, I have it as: JLW, Green, Bavaro, Kay... or best TE-like WT available after that.  Thanks for understanding brother, glrw.