madmanyo360

HSTL Season 24 - Round 3

Link to Season 24 Google Doc

https://docs.google....V0MlJlekE&hl=en

Links to Previous Drafts

http://www.callmefai.../hstl/draft.htm

--------

All times EST

10:00 am - 1 ... suicideking81 (SD) - WT / Haywood Jefferies (HOU)
10:30 am - 2 ... moulds (MIN) - DEF / DB Stinson, LB Morrissey (CHI)
11:00 am - 3 ... bradbears (CIN) - DEF / DB White, LB Spielman (DET)
11:30 am - 4 ... zachctl (GB) - DEF / LB Singletary, DB Gayle (CHI)
12:00 pm - 5 ... phildaskill (CLE) - DEF / DB Anderson, LB Davis (RAI)
12:30 pm - 6 ... fairfield (HOU) - WT / Willie Anderson (RAM)
1:00 pm - 7 ... twister (TB) - RB / Ottis Anderson (NYG)
1:30 pm - 8 ... jfagundes (WAS) - WT / Willie Gault (RAI)
2:00 pm - 9 ... tecmopsycho (IND) - WT / Sterling Sharpe (GB)
2:30 pm - 10 ... ahake (ATL) - RB / Ricky Sanders (WAS)
3:00 pm - 11 ... manyo360 (RAI) - WT / Andre Reed (BUF)
3:30 pm - 12 ... tsbrmm1976 (DEN) - RB / Earnest Byner (WAS)
4:00 pm - 13 ... ryan33fulcher (PHI) - RB / Johnny Johnson (PHX)
4:30 pm - 14 ... gripsmoke (NYG) - RB / Roger Craig (S.F)
5:00 pm - 15 ... bobwothe (NYJ) - WT / Gary Clark (WAS)
5:30 pm - 16 ... luckytool (RAM) - WT / Stephone Paige (K.C)
6:00 pm - 17 ... tecmodell (DET) - WT / Stephen Baker (NYG)
6:30 pm - 18 ... kweh (NE) -  DEF / DB Jackson, LB Bennett (BUF)

7:00 pm - 19 ... kamphuna (DAL) - RB / Gary Anderson (TB)
7:30 pm - 20 ... johny_mx (KC) - DL / LA Raiders (RAI)

8:00 pm - 21 ... tadaos (BUF) - WT / John Taylor (SF)
8:30 pm - 22 ... daboy (PIT) - WT / Mark Ingram (NYG)
9:00 pm - 23 ... segathonsov (MIA) - DEF / DB Smith, LB Joyner (PHI)
9:30 pm - 24 ... joeygats (CHI) - DEF / DB Lee, LB Berry (MIN)
10:00 pm - 25 ... regulator (SF) - WT / Curtis Duncan (HOU)
10:30 pm - 26 ... ones11fahzu (PHX) - WT / Keith Jackson (PHI)
11:00 pm - 27 ... bamatecmo (NO) - DEF / DB Everett, LB Little (PIT)
11:30 pm - 28 ... invaderstar (SEA) - WT / Jay Novacek (DAL)

Edited by kamphuna8

I told Suicide he could change his pick, as several even before me alerted him to the fact that a much better WR was on the table still. It's common courtesy, esp this high up in the draft and it not even being timed yet. This courtesy was not extended to me last season when I drafted one of the 50MS RBs off the top of my head while I was on the road. (Rozier when Craig and another were still avail). My example is diff in that it was timed and I should have known better, and many of you can attest that I gave this courtesy when I ran this draft. We want the talent/value to be spread out, right? I don't think this is what this league should be about, esp this early in the draft. Suicide said he didn't want to create any drama, but why don't we help the guys that are newer instead of getting one over on them and benefitting from it?

Rozier vs Craig is one thing, but Lippett/Stinson and Jeffries/Flipper are huge differences at their position. He must have not even looked at the google doc, kind of inexcusable (new guy or not) IMO... Not that I want to cause drama either lol... But it is annoying b/c like you said now some better players get some nice free upgrades basically.

Perhaps I should have said something to suicide as well, honestly, but at the same time I also thought it was such an obvious oversight that he was doing it for some strange reason of his own, and I figured somebody would hit him up about it pretty quick.   Not everything starts drama around here suicide, so far as I know, so feel free to speak up brother if a situation like this arises again.  Or have someone else speak up for you, the sooner the better.  Also, please feel free to hit me up if you need any help understanding or using the Google Doc, I'd be more than happy to help you out.  Don't feel too bad either brother, cuz yr gonna have plenty of fun with QB Eagles this year, I'm sure.  I know yr not that bad of a player, and to be very honest I wasn't sore at all that you decided to go get those players instead of the better ones, and we will be division rivals I'm sure this season.  Yeah it sucks that Randy benefited, but so be it, the bastard got lucky, what can you say.  So long as nobody trades with him, we can weather the storm, it's just a notch of ms either way, or a notch of int for the DBs, not crippling.  And a lesson learned as well, hopefully.  GL

as tempting as it is to make it 4 straight Andersons.  And as much as I want to dust my childhood version of This Jersey I still own and wear it for all HSTL games this year.

I can't pass up on "Track Star" Willie Gault and Marino combo!

WT Willie Gault to the Redskins please.

and remember for a couple more weeks, thats "HSTL s23 Sim-season Runnerup Redskins" to you guys.

Ok, hear this, the Draft Czars are saying this draft is moving into its timed phase, and no longer will any changing of picks be allowed after someone picks after you.  Really clear, really easy, I now withdraw my offer to hake, time has expired, forget that noise, who knows what he was thinking.  Simple rules now, please know them, follow them, and be prepared to make your pick like a big boy.  Peace and gl to all.