O.J. Anderson

You are constantly poking the troll. This should not be a surprise at all.

Troll huh.  Well in his case the little billy goat didn't make it over the bridge...and in your case dave, the way you talk, I'll be willin' to bet your a Tecmobowl newbooty who likes to get on this site and act like you know what the hell your talkin about.....are you even old enough to drink yet??!  ha hA Ha!!!  My bet says your not.

Troll huh.  Well in his case the little billy goat didn't make it over the bridge...and in your case dave, the way you talk, I'll be willin' to bet your a Tecmobowl newbooty who likes to get on this site and act like you know what the hell your talkin about.....are you even old enough to drink yet??!  ha hA Ha!!!  My bet says your not.

I am really disappointed in this response. After the way you gloriously called TecSpectre a bitch, I really expected this to be better.

I am really disappointed in this response. After the way you gloriously called TecSpectre a bitch, I really expected this to be better.

I'm not even talkin' sh!t.  What's supposed to be better???  I was just tellin' the truth.  I think you talk a big game...but don't got one.