O.J. Anderson

It's been a while since I did a post like this, but if anybody deserves one it's Ottis.  Eazily one of the top 10 players in the game, on one of the best teams in the game....hardly seems fair.  He can run over the top of you or go right through you, and with him, juking is rarley nesessary.  He's my fifth favorite player of all time...and if anybody tries to get cute and pick a TOP TIER team vs me at the Seattle tourney, the Giants are my go to team.  Whatever the case may be, NOBODY wanna see me when I use this team...and O.J. is the main reason why.  Here's a reminder................................

The best RB is marvin allen. Tailback king just doesnt know how to use him.

I played against someone that offered up NO-NE in a matchup. I gladly took NO, and when we set playbooks he "featured" Marvin Allen in 3 of the run plays (and he put Marv Cook at KR). I was like, "Featuring Allen, huh?" He goes, "Yup." I fought off my snickering as best I could, but it was no use.

Johnny Johnson's in round 4???????  Seriously......that's got to be a joke.  Either that, or the people pickin' don't know what the *%#! their doin'.

I can't resist. I simply must know...

Tailback, which round would you select Johnny Johnson in?

im gon say this now and you can quote this for the rest of your tecmo lifes.. no one online knows the game better then brudogg. and i like to think i am right behind him.

Ta think means to know sh!t.........My knowledge is so bad???  You obviously don't know shit about the game if you don't think O.J. Anderson is one of the top 10 running backs in the game...That statement might be the stupidest statement I'v ever heard on this forum.  Dumba$$es who think like u get embarrassed when they play veterans like me.  

This thread is hilarious in so many ways, and yet started with such a great Vid ( I loves me some Ottis Jerome Anderson)

Some of the posts on here seem like the blond calling the blond blind. ;-)

My top 10 RBs

1. Bo

2. Barry

3. Neal Anderson

4. Thurman

5. Humphrey

6. Butts

From here on out it's pick your poison, 56ms or OJ's 50ms with 88hp

Personally I would go

8. Emmitt (easy homer pick)

9. Ottis Jerome

10. Meggett

11. James Brooks is the exact same as Emmitt att wise, but not a homer pick and thus not on the top 10.

12. Marcus Allen

In general HSTL owners pick Brooks and Allen ahead of OJ due to the MS advantage, which would knock OJ to 11th per that consensus.

Then there are the rest of the 50ms backs

here's my order for them.

13. Gary Anderson highest REC at 50

14. Roger Craig next highest REC at 44

15. Byner (same REC as Johnny J but higher BC, the lower HP diff from JJs 38 to Byners 25 to me is negligible)

16. Johnny Johnson

17. Mike Rozier

18. Dalton Hilliard

19. Cleveland Gary

20. Albert Bentley (might be moved past Gary as Cleveland has cost me in the past at rough moments)

Guess that made it a top 20 not a top 10

This thread is hilarious in so many ways, and yet started with such a great Vid ( I loves me some Ottis Jerome Anderson)

Some of the posts on here seem like the blond calling the blond blind. ;-)

My top 10 RBs

1. Bo

2. Barry

3. Neal Anderson

4. Thurman

5. Humphrey

6. Butts

From here on out it's pick your poison, 56ms or OJ's 50ms with 88hp

Personally I would go

8. Emmitt (easy homer pick)

9. Ottis Jerome

10. Meggett

11. James Brooks is the exact same as Emmitt att wise, but not a homer pick and thus not on the top 10.

12. Marcus Allen

In general HSTL owners pick Brooks and Allen ahead of OJ due to the MS advantage, which would knock OJ to 11th per that consensus.

Then there are the rest of the 50ms backs

here's my order for them.

13. Gary Anderson highest REC at 50

14. Roger Craig next highest REC at 44

15. Byner (same REC as Johnny J but higher BC, the lower HP diff from JJs 38 to Byners 25 to me is negligible)

16. Johnny Johnson

17. Mike Rozier

18. Dalton Hilliard

19. Cleveland Gary

20. Albert Bentley (might be moved past Gary as Cleveland has cost me in the past at rough moments)

Guess that made it a top 20 not a top 10

I'd like to agree with ya, but I can't................and I won't.  Where's Herschel???  He doesn't make your top 20???  Kevin Mack???  Barry Word???  Reggie Cobb???  What about Craig 'Ironhead' Heyward???  It ain't all speed dude.  

OJ will always have a place in my heart. He carried the New York Football Giants to victory in Superbowl XXV. Forget about the missed FG. The key to the Giants' record possession total of 40:33 was OJ Anderson in Superbowl XXV. The powerful veteran running back carried 21 times for 102 yards. His 1-yard touchdown capped off a 14-play drive that ate up a record 9:29 of the third quarter in the Super Bowl.