Let's play: Which Team Would You Pick?

vikingmoe02

PHX - NO - Phoenix because they actually have a pair of safeties that can stop other teams from advancing.

PHX - NYJ - Phoenix because they have a running back who can run the ball better than anyone on the Jets.

PHX - PIT - Very close, but I'd still go with Phoenix because their offense can move the ball a little better.

PHX - MIN - I suck with Minnesota, but I'd still take them because their defense is a lot better (and I agree that Walker feels like molasses when I use him).

Johnny Johnson vs. The World - The World

I think Walker plays more like a 38ms RB.

I don't.  He can return kicks and punts WELL.  most RB's can't.  Plus, he's very dangerous in the open field after a catch.  He's in my top 10 because he's very versitile.  You don't think this is true, try returning a kick with Bo. 

I don't.  He can return kicks and punts WELL.  most RB's can't.  Plus, he's very dangerous in the open field after a catch.  He's in my top 10 because he's very versitile.  You don't think this is true, try returning a kick with Bo. 

You just exposed the true TBKing. Oh no! :( It's all myth. No legend.

You do know that a KR speed is determined by the team's R Tackle, and the PR's speed is based on the S Safety, right?

You do know that a KR speed is determined by the team's R Tackle, and the PR's speed is based on the S Safety, right?

I don't care what, when, or the reason behind why he's good...Herschel plays well for me.  Johnson plays exceptional for me.  I guess the Cardinals place kicker had an affair with the nose tackle, and Lonnie Youngs' really the baby's daddy of Tim McDonalds' kid.........Who really gives a f*%k why there good.  All the other details are dork sh!t...All that matters is that you know your opponent, (how their offense & defense operates)...and show up when it matters on the field.

And I think callin' you a b!tch makes it sunny in Portland...so I think I'll keep doin' it.

I seriously can't get enough of this quote. TBK u should show up in Seattle sporting a shirt that says It's Always Sunny in Portland with you calling tecspectre a bitch as he's getting ranned over by Johnny J. The more I think of this the more I think this needs to happen. #ifeellikebillsimmons

I seriously can't get enough of this quote. TBK u should show up in Seattle sporting a shirt that says It's Always Sunny in Portland with you calling tecspectre a bitch as he's getting ranned over by Johnny J. The more I think of this the more I think this needs to happen. #ifeellikebillsimmons

I can't get enough of it either. I can't wait for an opportunity to use it myself. I wonder if I should ask Tailback permission first...

The thing I'ma be wearin' is my Johnny Johnson 1990 #39 authentic Cardinals Throwback jerzey...Youll know it's me by the blinding cardinal crimson aura that surrounds me when I walk through the door.....Don't be suprized if you hear the Ric Flair entrance music unexplainably comin' from the jukbox as well. Ha hA Ha!!!!!!!