Seattle, WA - 04/07/13 - First Annual Pacific Rim Tecmo Tournament

SirTed

Ladies and Gents!

Happy to say that we've reached capacity for Pac-Rim Tecmo I.

Super excited, and less than a month away!!!

Hey Ted......Chalky wants to know if you will be posting a bracket.  I don't really care who I play.     (p.s.  but I do suggest you don't put us (Me, Chalky, or Land~Mine) against each other at the begining. 

Hey Ted......Chalky wants to know if you will be posting a bracket.  I don't really care who I play.     (p.s.  but I do suggest you don't put us (Me, Chalky, or Land~Mine) against each other at the begining. 

We'll be unveiling the "schedule" in the coming days. We're going to do our best to even out the early rounds as best we can.

• 4 weeks later...

Everything seems ready to go for the live streaming... should have the capability of showing either of the two Center Court games... but we'll see.<br /><br />At the "PNW Live" section of WWW.pnwtecmo.com, you can follow the action with the streaming games via twitch, a live bracket, and kamphuna's twitter feed all on that page. I also posted the "regular season" matchups, basically 3 round-robin games to determine the final 16 bracket players. One highlight will be Kamphuna vs. Tb king in round 3, we have requested that game to be on the twitch for sure. Let me know if there's any other games that look interesting and I can ask the organizer to see if it can get on the stream.

Hey Guys,

Just want to put a proper close to  - what to me was in INCREDIBLE day. Thank you SO much to everyone. Thanks to the guys who run the fb page for even posting about it. I had an incredible time, and it was great to meet so many of you. A special thanks to Manyo and Kamp for all their help - from advice on tourney structure, troubleshooting and even simply having supplies on the ready. Not to mention all the effort of streaming it live, etc.

I can't wait to do it again next year! We'll iron out the kinks we neglected this time, and hopefully we'll entice an few more of you fellas to make the trek on up to the PNW and step this baby up to the next level next year (whatever that means).

-Teddy

So how was it determined that Kamp was Philly and you were NYG?  I know they are similar tier teams thanks to QB Eags, but Philly is outgunned all over the place by the Giants.  Just wondering if he actually picked PHI or if that was all he had left to choose from.

So how was it determined that Kamp was Philly and you were NYG?  I know they are similar tier teams thanks to QB Eags, but Philly is outgunned all over the place by the Giants.  Just wondering if he actually picked PHI or if that was all he had left to choose from.

Randy chose Philly Giants, and I got cute knowing he thought I would take Giants. I wanted to take the mobile QB out of his hands, and honestly the Eagles having Keith Jackson was the tipping point, at least someone other than QBEagles with some MS. In retrospect, I probably should have taken the Giants, but that doesn't necessarily mean the outcome of the game would have changed.

I was probably gonna go CLE GB or CLE SEA if I won the toss, thinking low PS QBs. Who knows what I really would have done. Maybe a NO matchup.