Bo knows...

TecSpectre

bo knows that you do not name your children such that their first and last names will have more than 16 total combined characters (including spaces) 

Edited by buck

Bo knows the career record for hits is 4,256 by Pete Rose who is NOT in the Hall of Fame

Bo knows that's bullshit. He should be in there.

bo knows ethics

If he does then he knows that Anson, Cobb, Ruth etc. should not be in the Hall either.

Bo Knows that Barry Bonds - and A-Rod - shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame either.

Bo knows they both probably juiced unlike Bo. But if the pitchers they were facing juiced how do you equate that? Also Bo knows Bonds was 3 time MVP before "woo-hoo" and without "you know what" Barry still hits 500 HR's. Meaning that without "juice" he's still the only player in history with 500 HR & 500 SBs. To put in perspective no one has gone 400-400 and the 300-300 club is Mays, Aaron, Dawson, V. Guerrero, Soriano & A-Rod (Rickey Henderson in 3 HR short though).

Speaking of A-Rod he was batting champ at 21 (should have won the MVP as well) and a gold glove shortstop. But he did it to himself. yeah he's great player who should go to Cooperstown but like Bonds, Clemens, Sosa, McGwire etc. they all put the "what if" clouds over their own respective heads.

What does Bo think about Ramirez?

Bo knows 4 inch height disadvantage under Johnny Johnson.

or basically,

BO knows 19 receptions

BO knows MS > REC

Bo knows Buck and TK are in the 14th rd now.

Bo knows that Troy Aikman, in only six years, has passed for 16,303 yards

Bo knows that Aikman is the most accurate passer in NFL history.... or at least the most accurate that thalivest has ever seen.

bo knows what thalivest has seen?

Bo knows I can't speak on what I haven't witnessed with my own eyes.

Bo knows bogarting threads with your ridiculous opinion is not in the spirit of his thread.

Bo knows thalivest speaks his mind. "Bite my tongue for no one, closed mouths don't get fed!"