MON: 5pm to 8pm sometimes later

TUES: 5pm to 11pm

WED: 4pm to 11pm

THURS: 5pm to 11pm

FRI: 4pm to 11pm

SAT: 3pm to 11pm

SUN 3pm to 11pm

my email is: elway41177@gmail.com my aim: elway41177

If I dont respond right away give me time I will get back to you. I just dont always have my phone with me.

Thanks

Edited by brookstonfowler
edited!

all those times just don't work man usually on after 6pm est during the week and after 5pm est weekends Can't do early mornings during the week cause of school. I guess we can try and shoot for Sunday but gonna be tough before 4pm est

Edited by brookstonfowler
edited!

No offense Elway, but I've sent an email, sent numerous IMs, and all I got was that you weren't home on Friday, but you'd be around all weekend. I've been around all weekend at home so we can get this game in, so we don't fall behind. I hope nothing bad happened that you weren't on at all this weekend. Haven't responded once to my IM, so I give up. You schedule a time that works for you and me(check my scheduling thread, it seems to matchup ok with yours), and I'll be there. 

I've never had to schedule a game with Elway, but can add that he ignored numerous offseason AIM messages of mine too, as well as let all trade offers rot. I don't think he made even one offseason move and I know he didn't have his team set until the absolute last minute, when I think somebody did it for him.

Meanwhile, I can vouche for coconuts and the fact that he is always up for a game.

Should warnings be handed out, I hope this helps. 

Edited by chekreyes

I've never had to schedule a game with Elway, but can add that he ignored numerous offseason AIM messages of mine too, as well as let all trade offers rot. I don't think he made even one offseason move and I know he didn't have his team set until the absolute last minute, when I think somebody did it for him.

Meanwhile, I can vouche for coconuts and the fact that he is always up for a game.

Should warnings be handed out, I hope this helps. 

lmao the reason I ignored you is because you beg me to trade and insulted me numerous times. Like I told you only message me when we have a game. I told you this like 100 times and you still harass me. I would block you but I cant in case we have a game.

Email sent.....

I just saw your email didn't know what it was cause all I saw was DK in the message thought it was spam!!! Be around after 5pm tonight or check my thread out in scheduling for times im around.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By stalltalk
      This post will be a yearly occurrence where I will discuss everything from gains, retirements, and WTF record-book keeping.  

Notable Retirements

This year saw a slew of running backs call it a career in the WTF. 

Most notability Chuck Muncie of the Miami Dolphins:

Muncie spent five seasons with the San Francisco 49ers where he was elected to five straight Pro Bowls. He also achieved All-Pro three times (82, 83, 84). After the 1984 season, Muncie was traded to the Dolphins for a first round pick in 1986. This pick was later used to help the Niners acquire Dan Marino.

Muncie was heavily underutilized in his final season in Miami, rushing for 470 yards on 78 carries. His constant clash with head coach Don Shula surely was a main cause of his retirement, although he would have been heavily sought out for via trade in the off season.

Chuck rushed for 10590 yards in his career, which is good for third all time. He also ran for 108 touchdowns (2nd all time). 

Another big-name RB to call it a career was Franco Harris of the Kansas City Chiefs. Still battling in the playoffs, Harris has a shot to add another Super Bowl ring to his finger. He helped the Bills win the first two WTF bowls in 80 and 81. 

Harris was also named to the Pro-Bowl and All-Pro teams in 1980 and 1984.

Like Muncie, Franco was traded from his original team after five seasons and promptly retired. Harris was involved in the blockbuster trade that saw Marcus Allen arrive in Buffalo. 

But unlike Muncie, Harris was a shell of his former self in his sixth season. Now only 44 max speed, Harris ran 21 times for 184 yards for the Chiefs. Harris is currently seventh all time in rushing yards and sixth in touchdowns. 

The Lions saw two of their running backs retire in Mike Pruitt and Joe Washington. Pruitt, an original draft pick of the Lions, had a serviceable career after starting at 50 max speed. Pruitt, a pro bowler in 1981, currently sits at the No. 10 spot on the rushing yards and touchdown list.

Washington, a change of pace back for the Lions, was acquired from the Patriots for two draft picks. In his last season, Washington actually outperformed the faster Pruitt, averaging more yards per carry and running for one more TD.  Washington's best year came with the Patriots in 1981, where he rushed for 1315 yards and had 16 total touchdowns. 

The best of the rest include Pete Johnson of the Packers, the Jets' Curtis Dickey, and Gary Anderson of the Buccaneers. 

Anderson was never given a chance with Tampa Bay only carrying the ball three times in his three-year career. The 24-year-old 44 max speeder decided to hang up his cleats after a disappointing career.

Johnson and Dickey had similar careers in their WTF tenure. Dickey was traded to the Jets from the Packers for four players to make room for Eric Dickerson, but the Packers later moved Dickerson in the John Elway trade, which also included Johnson.   

Speaking of early retirements, QB Mike Tomczak drafted in last year's draft by the Giants called it a career after one season. 

Sticking to offense, the Seahawks lost two WRs who have been mainstays for their franchise. John Stallworth and James Lofton are no more. Drafted in the third and fourth rounds of the original WTF draft, the duo teamed up for 78 touchdowns. 

Another set of players who put up similar numbers are linebackers Harry Carson of the Niners and Clay Matthews of the Bears. Both players spent all six seasons with the same franchise. 

Matthews, a two-time pro bowler and 1983 All-Pro, made 225 tackles and 45 sacks in his career. In his All-Pro season, he had 13 sacks for the Bears. 

Carson also made two Pro Bowls and was named to the 1980 All-Pro team. He made 210 tackles and 48 sacks in his six-year career.

1985 Record Watch

QB Warren Moon of the Dolphins broke two single-season records previously held by.... himself. Moon completed 157 passes and threw 313 times, both WTF records. He threw for 3938 yards, good for second, behind himself again (set last year). 

The 49ers rookie Herschel Walker ran 321 times this season, which is 6 carries less than what Chuck Muncie did in 1984.

Robb Riddick of the Seahawks returned three kickoffs for touchdowns in 1985, a WTF record. Riddick returned two in one game against the Packers in Week 5. That feat is also a single-game record. He also amassed 268 return yards in that game, another record! 

Dolphins DB Felix Wright had four sacks, another single-season record for the Phins. 

Packers DB Tom Pridemore broke his own season tackle record with 107 tackles, 13 more than the previous season. 

As a team the Steelers continue to shine on offense. Joe Montana and company went for 5133 yards this season, a new record. 

Note: If I missed one of your players, don't be mad I just didn't see them. Give them a shout out below. 
    • By modeezie
      We've got games!  Pretty busy weekend, and following handful of days, but this is when I could be had.  Drop me a line with some times that may work, thanks!

(all times EST)
      FRI: Small window this afternoon, or likely best after 1:30am
      SAT:  Good in AM or early afternoon (the earlier the better), and also late night (see FRI)
      SUN:  Good in AM or early afternoon (the earlier the better), and also after 10:30-11pm
      MON:  Only good sometime after 11:30-12am
      TUE:  Good in AM or early afternoon (the earlier the better), and also after 10:30-11pm
      WED:  Good in AM or early afternoon (the earlier the better), and also after 12:30-1230am
    • By tadaos
      Availability: Usually evenings after 8pm, weekends anytime

The best way to contact me is via TEXT MESSAGE OR AIM! I can't emphasize that enough. 2nd best way is through the forums or facebook. Email I don't check every day!!!

Cell # 203-521-8786

AIM MESSAGES GO DIRECTLY TO MY PHONE NOW!
    • By Maddog Haddix
      If you have a game with me text me when you are ready

630-999-3087

Texting after 10:30 pm cst during the week would be inconsiderate on the weekends it would be good.