Condition Checker Auto-Update Version **BETA**

bruddog

This has a few bugs and may not work for some of you but I'm curious how many people this mostly works for.This

version only requires you to take one state at the team data screen and then it will update the conditions automatically throughout the game.

ConditionsGUI-setup.zip

Also this program has an install package which means I'm hoping you don't need to configure java,etc. This is  an .exe file

1. Unzip file and install.

2. Open nestopia

3. Load rom

3. Go to team data screen (screen with offensive player names)  and save a state

4. Stay on that screen

5. Start program

6. Select rom being used

7. Select state file you just chose

8. If things work properly it wil say "bal blah" found press ok

9. Another message will come up saying hit ok once you are at kickoff(coin toss) screen.

10 Don't hit OK until you are at that screen

Conditions should update automatically.

Give it a shot and let me know what errors/problems you have?

I tested it through 3 quarters of a practice game against the CPU, had no issues.  Nice work!

But, I can see this step being difficult in games against an online opponent:

9. Another message will come up saying hit ok once you are at kickoff(coin toss) screen.

10 Don't hit OK until you are at that screen

What if your opponent wins the toss and continues before you have a chance to click OK?

• 1 year later...

Is this our normal conditions checker we are all currently using?  I just reformatted my windows, and am redownloading this.  However, when I try to run the .exe it tells me the trial period is over ...?  Is this not the right place?  Can someone direct me to the current one if so?  Thanks!

Let me know if you find a new version.  This version was compiled with an evalution copy of Java runtime that has expired.  You can still install it by pushing the date back on your PC to February of 2013.  You also have to keep an old date when you run the exe.  It works but a bit annoying to have to change the date back and forth.   If you forget to change it back some other things won't work.  Google didn't like my date changed and gave me a security error.