davefmurray

TSBTool Source Code

The TSBTool source exists!

It can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/tsbtools/

I can host a repo elsewhere if you'd rather, but for now go like, star and complement BAD_AL on his page.

This also includes his season generator and the playmaker all in one bundle.

EDIT: got a bunch of IMs of not knowing how to download. Here is an attachment for now. I'll consider putting it up in the Downloads section.

This post has been promoted to an article

davefmurray-tsb-tool-supreme-9a656183d156.zip

The most amazing part of this:  It's been around since 2008.

If you go to code.google.com and search for "Tecmo" it comes up plain as day.

Considering that I have sworn I've done this at least 5 times in the last 5 years, this is some National Treasure like shit.

The TSBTool source exists!

It can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/tsbtools/

I can host a repo elsewhere if you'd rather, but for now go like, star and complement BAD_AL on his page.

This also includes his season generator and the playmaker all in one bundle.

EDIT: got a bunch of IMs of not knowing how to download. Here is an attachment for now. I'll consider putting it up in the Downloads section.

This post has been promoted to an article

Since Google code has pretty much gone away, I added this project to GitHub.

https://github.com/BAD-AL/tsbtools

On GitHub, it's really easy to clone the repo and start working away.

I'll add that since this topic was created I also implemented TSBToolSupreme in Java (in preparation for the Android App) and with a desire of turning it into an Applet that could have been hosted on tecmobowl.org.

But after realizing that it's nearly impossible to get a signed Applet to work anymore, I gave up on the Java port.

It does work though (the Java program port can be found here ). 

The Java port (using Netbeans IDE) may be interesting or useful for those more comfortable with Java (Although the Java one is still inferior to the C# version that everyone is using).

That being said, I would recommend developing in C# over Java, which IMO is just an easier and less frustrating language to develop in.

You can download a free version of Visual studio here (Express for Desktop) to make changes to any of the C# Projects.

Since Google code has pretty much gone away, I added this project to GitHub.

https://github.com/BAD-AL/tsbtools

On GitHub, it's really easy to clone the repo and start working away.

I'll add that since this topic was created I also implemented TSBToolSupreme in Java (in preparation for the Android App) and with a desire of turning it into an Applet that could have been hosted on tecmobowl.org.

But after realizing that it's nearly impossible to get a signed Applet to work anymore, I gave up on the Java port.

It does work though (the Java program port can be found here ). 

The Java port (using Netbeans IDE) may be interesting or useful for those more comfortable with Java (Although the Java one is still inferior to the C# version that everyone is using).

That being said, I would recommend developing in C# over Java, which IMO is just an easier and less frustrating language to develop in.

You can download a free version of Visual studio here (Express for Desktop) to make changes to any of the C# Projects.

Actually, doesn't this mean that TSBTool can be run on a Mac?

Actually, doesn't this mean that TSBTool can be run on a Mac?

Yes, it should run just fine.

Although one would have to add a command shell script along side the batch file (with the same content as the batch file):

java -cp Program/skinlf-6.7.jar;Program/TSBToolSupreme_netbeans.jar Skinit -pack Program/quickSilverRthemepack.zip tsbtool_gui.MainGUI