tadaos

tadaos' games- the big kamp HUNA!!!

49 posts in this topic

Availability: Usually evenings after 8pm, weekends anytime

The best way to contact me is via TEXT MESSAGE OR AIM! I can't emphasize that enough. 2nd best way is through the forums or facebook. Email I don't check every day!!!

Cell # 203-521-8786

AIM MESSAGES GO DIRECTLY TO MY PHONE NOW!

Edited by tadaos

Hey Kevin, I should be on tonight unless Wife's got some surprise plans I don't know about yet :)

I'll look for yah, if not off and on this weekend and a lot on Monday.

bump.  sorry guys this weekend got lost for me i had a friend of mine need to stay the weekend as his marriage is going down the toilet.  what we looking like the next couple of days?

Nice on the "El Scorcho" lyrics Brooks!  :) 

Kevin I'll be on tonight if you have some time for WTF...this weekend will be a little sparingly on Saturday, not much on Sunday. 

In this WTF game I hope I'm not, "Shaking, cause Im not faking I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon."

i think i'll have a window tonight 8-9:30 after i put my son to bed and before my wife gets home from work.  saturday morning i'm playing odell in 2.0 for about 8:30am but if you have time for "wake n tecmo" on saturday let me know.

bump for updated opponents!

the only people talking to me on a regular basis are opus and chaos!  where are the rest of you?  jfag we have a double header.  availability is severely limited right now because i'm hosting christmas this year and i have a zillion things to do to prepare.  lasagna for 20 people?  no problem!  (ugh!) best times to catch me are at night i'll do my best to squeeze in a couple before wednesday

bump for updated opponents!  jfag where you at man this doubleheader is hanging over both of our heads.  berger?  sowa i saw you messaged me last night but i was unavailable sorry.  how's the weekend looking fellas?

dude we got retro and 2.0 playoff game.. sunday ill b home . ill nap from 10-3pm then ill b around after 3pm to play ..let me know.. bills arent going anywhere so don't tell me u want to watch football

sounds like a plan i'll look for you in the afternoon.  have to do some shopping with the wife today but i'm sure i'll be back mid-afternoon.

bump

seriously what the french toast?  where the hell are you people.

jfag is MIA - i know he's working on a ton at weird hours but at least give me something to work with or at least some kind of response.  DOUBLEHEADER!!!!

skinsfan - i've aimed a few times and i don't get responses.  help me out here bro!

berger - we've exchanged texts and have come frighteningly close to playing but still working on it

sowa and brooks - roms recently came out but please respond with some time frames.

you people think i enjoy being behind?  wrong.  i got in 3 games yesterday in other leagues because people were actually around to play.  what a shocker!

I've been around as much as you just on opposite times apparently. Yes this weekend I was MIA but I put that up over a month ago..... 

I too have a schedule page that's: http://tecmobowl.org/topic/54245-jfagundes04/  and I'm on those times pretty accurately.  You could easily reply to my aim message (Ive sent u the last few on these games) with a time in one of those windows you'd be on.  Or have left me a night/time you'd be on and Im very good at showing up and being there if im not working or sleeping.  I forget to check these scheduling forums and any posts quickly gets hidden by one of Franks "hello league posts" every few hours :).

Unfortunately tonight was the best night to grab me, I didn't AIM u tonight as your name never changed from grey and I didn't see you on forums.  But Im going to my regular work schedule then out of town Friday-Monday.  New Years eve is usually slow for us if you happen to be awake around 11-1am pst, I should be home and wife will be in the city.  Those morning times always work, other than that Monday Jan 6th I should be on all night.  Then I'm finally done with my work/family commitments for weekends the weekend of the 10th, next work weekend is likely to be the 17th weekend though as my boss isn't taking off the 26th weekend and I wont work superbowl weekend.

We'll hook up sooner or later hopefully, sorry for the scarce times in the holiday season.  Degenerate gamblers seem to spend more $ this time of the year and I gotta stack that cash as the homies say.

bump for updated opponents

special thanks to jfagundes for getting our double header in late night new years eve in a equal party drunken stupor!

berger - how's the weekend looking?

sowa - i forget your availability so what are the best times?

brooks - i know you're usually on late night let's see what we can do for tonight/fri night/ sat night

kamp - i know we're both working around a baby so let me know what works for you this weekend

happy new year everyone!

friday night we're driving back to NC, so that won't work.  because of that i'm going to try and go to bed early tonight, so unless you're on around 8:30-10 i'm not hopeful for tonight either.  saturday may work, but i may be pretty tired and crash early then, too.  we'll see.

I just found out my playing laptop is not gonna be back on Friday like I thought. Monday by the end of the day is what ups says. So Monday night late is my 1st chance to play.

SO tonight. What times be good? I'll be home at around 7:30. Not sure when I'll be able to carve time out, but I could if I know ahead of time when you're available.

Let's make sure we knock it out tonight since deadline is the 20th.

since it's my birthday today i get to do whatever i want and my wife can't complain lol.  after 8 looks good.

Well better start scheduling for our yearly doubleheader Kevin :).

I'm in the middle of a long work week.  I might have some time after dinner with the wife tonight, but not likely.  The next three days (tues-wed-thurs) I work and all open to close shifts.  Friday night I should be free the whole night from 5pm est. on.  Saturday and Sunday are always spotty, but good new my Hockey games at 12:30 am est. now, so before then I have time (8am-11am) and maybe sometime afterwards if there is not plans around the house.

Let me know if anything matches up with how your weeks looking,

thanks man.