How good is Bo Jackson?

El Rey

Bo Jackson has God-like skills on Tecmo and Tecmo Super Bowl for NES. But does Bo have the same God-like skills for any other Tecmo Super Bowl platforms? I'm not sure anyone has created another platform for Bo to dominate so I thought I would give him a try on the SNES TSB I platform. I imported the original NES version to the SNES I version. I did not bother with editing the db1 and db2 players.

SNES Tecmo Super Bowl 1991.smc

1991 SNES TSB OKOYE UPDATE.smc

Tecmo Super Bowl 1993 - Bo Jackson Resurrected.smc

Edited by El Rey

I'ma play devil's advocate here............all he has is speed, he can't catch a beach ball, he has NO hitting power, he can't kick or punt return well, and teams key in on him in the playoffs..........he's a one trick pony.........that one trick makes him VERY good, but there are better players in my opinion.

I'ma play devil's advocate here............all he has is speed, he can't catch a beach ball, he has NO hitting power, he can't kick or punt return well, and teams key in on him in the playoffs..........he's a one trick pony.........that one trick makes him VERY good, but there are better players in my opinion.

Did you play the ROM?

Bo Jackson has God-like skills on Tecmo and Tecmo Super Bowl for NES. But does Bo have the same God-like skills for any other Tecmo Super Bowl platforms? I'm not sure anyone has created another platform for Bo to dominate so I thought I would give him a try on the SNES TSB I platform. I imported the original NES version to the SNES I version. I did not bother with editing the db1 and db2 players.

This is awesome. I may be totally wrong, but the ROM as a whole felt a whole lot faster. Weird?

As far as I know, Bo Jackson is in the rom. Unless there is another Bo that I am unaware from. I took the original NES version and imported it to the SNES TSB version. This is why the Nigerian Nightmare has 50ms, but I can change that.

No i mean keep the SNES original TSB rosters intact.You know the SNES TSB has QB chiefs,emmit Smith.Just add Bo to the raiders.

Ok, I will have it by tonight.

Rey instead of having to post more updates in same thread, just have 1 file. That way people don't have to read the whole thread to find out what changes are. So just take your latest update,and make it the file to download in your 1st post of this thread. :cool:

Good idea. I will do that. Thanks again everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Just posted the correct rom.  Sorry 

No problem, I could have just edited myself, but will check out the corrected one. Quick question were you or do you know if the 4-3 option for defences ever made it to the SNES versions.

Edited by thalivest