How would you rank players on the Bears as RECEIVERS?

I don't care what your system is or whether you consider RB2 a prime receiving target, or mainly use WR positions, or like hitting the TE over the middle. Whatever. What I'm asking is, whatever your system, when you use the Bears, what players do you have on the field as your intended targets?

Assume Neal is always your starting RB, so he doesn't count.

Muster has 94hp, but with a standard rom that is mostly meaningless. For comparison purposes, I'm going to ask that you ignore HP.

So we're really just comparing MS and REC of each player. That looks like this:

Muster 25ms 56rec

Bailey 56ms 38rec

Morris 31ms 50rec

Davis 31ms 50rec

I think everyone else on the team is definitely worse than these four. So, please rate these players in the order of who you think the best receivers are. Thanks.

I usually use Bailey at RB, Muster at TE, Anderson and Davis at WR.

Luckily, this works, because alot of people easily consider Johnny Bailey one of the best backup runningbacks in the game. If there were computer GM's on TSB, he would be traded for by the Patriots, Browns, Oilers, Seahawks, Eagles, or Packers - and be made starter for any of those teams, unquestionably.

Edited by RoboProkop6

• 2 weeks later...

I would think the only reason to roll out Anderson at WR is if you're having trouble running the ball in the first place and are hoping for someone to stop calling your running plays.

If you're gearing your offense up for passing the ball...you're not using the Bears correctly.

Last time I played with the Bears, I went with this:

QB: However was in better condition. I usually go with Tomczak.

RB1: Anderson

RB2: Muster

WR1: Morris (Bailey)

WR2: Davis

TE1: Bailey (Morris)

I'll usually move Bailey around. I normally have a pretty active TE, so 56MS there is really nice to have. Morris and Davis are the same guy, so it doesn't matter.

Usually my Bears offense consists of lots of Anderson catching and rushing.

My last season Anderson had 1743 Yards rushing 39 TDs and 73 receptions for 1148 Yards and 21 TDs.

He also had 629 yards on kick returns with 3 TDs.

I normally don't put starters at KR/PR, but I guess I was trying something different.

Thank God they have a great defense, because they are really lacking on offense.