NCAA 2013 MOD

jimdawg47

I started working on one here---> http://tecmoncaa.wordpress.com/roms/ but never finished. I am considering finishing it now that I have more time to do it. This version needs some rating edits and now that the season is over some team edits. If you'd like to partner on one together I'd be more than happy to.

Will there be a NCAA 2013 mod for TSB on NES?

I'd be more than happy to do one. But I can't edit helmets (large and small) or field graphics. I simply don't know how. Whenever I ask for help, people point me to hacking documentation and talk about tile editors but I simply don't understand how to do it.

Its the equivalent of me trying to build something without the aid of pictures and the instructions are in german. Then, going and asking for help and someone handing me a "French to German" translation book. And I'm like "I don't speak french either"

In other words, I'd be more than happy to provide unbiased ratings and rosters for 32 teams if someone else wants to do all the graphics

Edited by keirre21

I'd be more than happy to do one. But I can't edit helmets (large and small) or field graphics. I simply don't know how. Whenever I ask for help, people point me to hacking documentation and talk about tile editors but I simply don't understand how to do it.

Youtube has TONS of videos on ROM hacking, tile editors, sprites, etc. Here is one on using a tile editor -
/>http://youtu.be/QHNiZSnVxT8