Best PC controller?

QB Lions

New to the online world and wondering if anyone had some suggestions on a good controller that is very similar to the feel of the nintendo controller. The retrolink one I ordered off Ebay is crap, the D pad is horrible for diagonal moves. Been using an Xbox 360 controller and its not to bad just really would like to have the same nitnendo feel. Thanks in advance!

Chris

New to the online world and wondering if anyone had some suggestions on a good controller that is very similar to the feel of the nintendo controller. The retrolink one I ordered off Ebay is crap, the D pad is horrible for diagonal moves. Been using an Xbox 360 controller and its not to bad just really would like to have the same nitnendo feel. Thanks in advance!

Kamphuna8 is right. Grab one of these.

41OoLp%2BavfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

LINK

See now I had the retro bit controller, and usb adapter. I ordered retrolink, and twice I was sent the 'retro-bit' companies product, rather than the one I ordered. Both of these were pretty horrible. The Retro-Bit controller's d-pad was cheap, and wobbly. It was unuseable. The usb adapter worked for one of my NES controllers out of the four I had in my possession, until the puppy bit the wire, in turn allowing none of the four to work. But I recall I always had to fool with the prongs on the adapter. Very cheap, poorly made products.

After complaining to amazon that I didn't get the product I ordered they refunded my money. I finally found a lot of two Retrolink controllers on ebay for $25, per the advise of tecmopsycho. The Retrolink product is much, much better. To this day I don't really use them, just because I'm partial to an older controller of mine that I got working again after having some trouble. The only problem I have w/the retrolink is I couldn't cut, and change direction w/out losing speed defensively. Other than that, they are solid.

Well, I pulled out the old retrobit adapter, and it seemingly is working just fine w/my NES controller now! So I ordered two more NES controllers online just incase an issue arises w/this one. Plus it's always nice to have some extra console controllers laying around.

Hey QB LIONS, some buds and I gather for Tecmo every so often. A couple of us went to school at MSU, but now we live in the Metro Detroit area. We are hosting a tournament this upcoming January in downtown Detroit too. shoot me an email if you wanna join us sometime man!

- O'Dell

I agree with Kamph & Dave on this one.... I had 2 retrolink controllers, both broke within months. I ordered this usb adapter just over a year ago, absolutely no problems, controller works great. Worthwhile investment.

This was also my experience.