PNW tourneys at Another Castle... coming soon?

manYo

I caught wind of a rumor that Another Castle wants to start firing up some more tecmo tourneys... apparently one a month, cash money all that... but anything would be nice. I'm trying to contact the owner to see if we can get something solid done, so just wanted to let all you PNW freaks know something is gonna happen soon, if not Another Castle, then somewheres else... so keep your consoles plugged in... I'll update the pnwtecmo page soon as well to reflect stats form PNWTC, i been sleeping onthat.

• 1 month later...

I have not been able to contact the owner of Another Castle, I've called a few times even left my number, left a message on their facebook page a few times in the last few months actually, no response.

I still need to update the stats on the PNW home page though for sure, def in the next week or so.

• 1 month later...

For what it's worth, I got a reply from Another Castle last week on FB. It read:

It has been far too long BUT we do plan to arrange a Tecmo Tournament in the coming month or 2...practice up

Nothing definitive, but I thought I'd pass it along. I replied (of course) letting them know I'm interested, and would help out if possible.