The 2012 Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship LIVE RESULTS

manYo

Live results of the Group Play portion of the tournament, which starts around 12 PM PST, can be followed at: PNWTC Group Play Results

Live results of the double-elimination portion of the tournament, which starts around 3 PM PST, can be followed at: PNWTC Tournament Results

There may also be a chance for participants to recap games or portions of the tournament in the "Discussion" portion of the tournament bracket page.

Website with rules, etc.:

pnwtecmo.com

Other recaps, etc., will probably be found on our forum page: PNWTC Forum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I rolled in here late and got smoked 35 14 as the redskins vs the vikes. Vader star lost his first also but he's crushing in game 2 28 0 as the bucs vs broncos. Fairf is crfushing as the oilers vs steelers and gonick is playing as the raiders vs bills check that bills vs raiders

Finished group play at 2-1. Lost to a guy whose pretty interested in online play and went 3-0 in group play named Jeff. Randy got 1st seed after beating manyo on a late td to webster slaughter against the seahawks ftw. I ended up beating Stu who I had to beat in last years tourney to play in the final. We play again in the double elim portion. Seeding is as follows.

1. Fairf. Bye

Bracket A

8. Matt g

9. Joe b

B

4. Jake h

13. John m

C

5. Manyo

12. Mike

D.

2. Gonick

15. Brandon s

E

7. Huna

10. Stu

F

3. Jeff

14. Matt f

G

6. vaderstar

11. Matt r

So I rolled in here late and got smoked 35 14 as the redskins vs the vikes. Vader star lost his first also but he's crushing in game 2 28 0 as the bucs vs broncos. Fairf is crfushing as the oilers vs steelers and gonick is playing as the raiders vs bills check that bills vs raiders

ick who picks these matchups? oilers/steelers? god oilers by a landslide. bills / raiders is interesting but buffalo should have zero problems passing against that low int secondary. stopping bo is different story although buffalo does have a good front 7.

Lost my game vs stu. Cle gb matchup and a blowout ensued as I couldn't stop woodside

Fairf is playing gripsmoke now and I won my loser bracket gm 42 21. Gonick is about to play stu phx vs steelers

Lost my game vs stu. Cle gb matchup and a blowout ensued as I couldn't stop woodside

Fairf is playing gripsmoke now and I won my loser bracket gm 42 21. Gonick is about to play stu phx vs steelers

Just found out that I play loser of fairf and gripsmoke. Manyo is in a battle vs jake his buddy down 21-0 in 2nd half after kmart caught a hailmary jj to end the half vs manyos buccaneers.

Gonick is up early as cards vs stus steelers 7~ 0

I beat grip 21 0 due to bad luck. Played manyo and lost 17 14 with the cowboys over the cards. Manyo is playing jeff and gonick is playing fairf in the winner bracket. Stu and vader are battlin as well. My tourney is done.

Gonick broncos beat manyo in a crazy scenario. Gonick driving near goal line late is stuffed but a picked play safety give broncos the ball down 1. Fg wins it

Fairf has thrown 2 picks in final vs one jealousy for randys jetss. Card s up 3-0 early