Maxing out Stats

supermilk7

there is a game genie code to max out your create player on tecmo super bowl 3 it took me almost 10 years to get one but great thanks to a site i went to he had a code for it 3C38-C25D . if it dont work send a reply

later.

cant wait for the tecmo helmet editor and tecmo nba manager 2000 come out

if your lucky there is a possibility of getting all your stats maxed but i only have done it if my player doesnt require the best stats in a season more like a mid to low like a receiver would have like up to 50-60 recs so i must say if u want ur player to have maxed stats and be able to play like the stats show the game genie code is your best bet even if u dont own one at home use it on your emulator either way it will work

later

let me know if anyone know how to hack into tecmo super nba stats im looking forward to that and the tecmo helmet editor

I do own one, and I'm playing the console version, it's just that I'm about 9 games through the season and my RB is getting way fewer stat points than my WR, and is also underperforming. I put him in at WR for a few games and he had huge numbers so that helped, but unless I do 5 or more minute quarters I can't get huge numbers with both my WR and RBs. In any case, I'll see what happens and maybe just make new players with the game genie code. Thanks.

I've simmed a couple seasons and played a couple seasons and then even simmed some more seasons with the same created team. I've found either at some level they just don't get any more points or it gets harder to get them points. Seriously, after like four seasons or so the players who have done the best just stop getting points. Dunno why.

Yeah, I just tried simming about 6 seasons. I have to keep making sure the computer doesn't trade my players and also it seems like they keep benching some of them. For example I created Ronnie Lott as a safety for my 49ers and Tyrone Drakeford was on the bench, but by the end of the season Drakeford was an all pro and Lott was given 1 point to increase.

Has anyone found a Game Genie code for unlimited creation points for Genesis?

• 2 years later...

i have a qb with stats all 75 for physical and all 94 for the passing stats

3 rb with 94-100 on all stats except receptions which i left at 6

4 wr with 94-100 on all stats ecept hitting power which i left at 6

5 dl with all stats at 88

2 lb with all stats 88-94

4 db with all stats 100

i did not cheat an played each game on 5min, simulating none. the key is to create 1 player at a time and dominate the games with that 1 player. do get these 19 super players it took me 26 seasons. you can so it in less seasons if you do 15 min quarters in which you can produce 2-3 awesome players each season. with 5 min quarters a rb should get 350-500 yards rushing/recieving 10 total tds, and 12-15 receptions on all 16 games. when u create the rb his starting stats should be running 63, rushing 63, topspeed 63, hitting power 25. if u have more points tou use, put em on rushing

Man I'd at least give the recievers like 25 HP just to hold their blocks and throw corners after catches. Also, do you never throw to RBs?

Actually, I remember in college when we had the old Tecmo league going on our web page, I made a Terrell Davis for one of my created players in our season. I always gave him MS and got him up to 100, but he only had 13 or 19 in receptions. He would make a jumping catch on a deep bomb every time and was too fast to correctly cover. He was destroyed after one season because I kind of exploited him too much....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Hey everyone,

I have the SNES TSB 3 final edition. I just went out and bought the game genie. i tried using this 3C38-C25D code but nothing seems to be happening. all the attrib points are still randomly generating when i create the players.

is there another code for the actual snes console game? not using an emulator.

3 hours ago, slash288 said:

Hey everyone,

I have the SNES TSB 3 final edition. I just went out and bought the game genie. i tried using this 3C38-C25D code but nothing seems to be happening. all the attrib points are still randomly generating when i create the players.

is there another code for the actual snes console game? not using an emulator.

Not a game genie code or any code, I don't know if this can help...

Edited by Fernando 49

11 minutes ago, Fernando 49 said:

Not a game genie code or any code, I don't know if this can help...

Thanks Fernando,

I will go back to simming :) and ill start deleting if they are not improving.

i just tried some games of full on cheating. setting up 2 players games and basically let one team crush the other. I created a QB and a WR and a DE. ran up 950yards in one game passing. WR had 21 catches and 900 yards and 8 TD's. QB gained one point, WR gained 2 points.

DE had 15 tackles and 15 sacks and gained 6 points.

so who knows how this thing works.