The Majik of Don Majkowski

Has anyone ever had him in Excellent for a few games? I just finished a season with Green Bay, because I've never used Green Bay for a whole season before, and was surprised at how fast he can be.

In the early part of the season, I noticed how fast he was dropping back, and on a third and one ran him up the middle and broke for like 30 yards. After that I started using him like he was QB Eagles. Over two games I rushed him for over 200 yards and threw for over 600, with a comp. % close to 80.

I didn't record season stats because overall they weren't spectacular, and I'm sure plenty of people on here have done better with the Pack. Nonetheless, it was quite a fun ride.

Has anyone ever had him in Excellent for a few games? I just finished a season with Green Bay, because I've never used Green Bay for a whole season before, and was surprised at how fast he can be.

In the early part of the season, I noticed how fast he was dropping back, and on a third and one ran him up the middle and broke for like 30 yards. After that I started using him like he was QB Eagles. Over two games I rushed him for over 200 yards and threw for over 600, with a comp. % close to 80.

I didn't record season stats because overall they weren't spectacular, and I'm sure plenty of people on here have done better with the Pack. Nonetheless, it was quite a fun ride.

Yes, surprisingly he we was given "Magik" feet. "QB Browns" was blessed as well.

• 9 years later...

He's my all time favorite Tecmo Super Bowl player. I am currently in a season with him and I just won the divisional playoff against WASH and am about to face SF in the NFC title game.

MAJIK's numbers were staggering in the regular season.

55 tds.

Over 4500 yards passing.

Just for fun, I started this page here:

http://themajikman.tumblr.com

Im hoping people will screenshot their seasons or single game performances and submit them to the board.

He's my all time favorite Tecmo Super Bowl player. I am currently in a season with him and I just won the divisional playoff against WASH and am about to face SF in the NFC title game.

MAJIK's numbers were staggering in the regular season.

55 tds.

Over 4500 yards passing.

Just for fun, I started this page here:

http://themajikman.tumblr.com

Im hoping people will screenshot their seasons or single game performances and submit them to the board.

That's a great web page you got going on there. Hm, I have some stats of a Donnie Maj led Colts season I did on TSB I SNES not too long ago. I could post that...