USFL/WLAF TSB is Finished!

Denny

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

hahaha...  Oh, man.

Finally, I got around to downloading this game.  It is such a trip.  Flutie's teamed up with Herschel Walker, on the New Jersey Generals....  Awesome. 

Wow, the Arizona Wranglers.  That is so old skool, for me.  

Good game, Denny and jstout, wherever you are.   ;-) 

Edited by MeatAndPotatoes

Funny that the USFL Online League has used a later generation of this rom yet I had never seen this post. The work by jstout and denny was tremendous. The tecmo league was started then abandoned by runnshoot, who adjusted the ratings a little overzealously with just ridiculous speed across the board and ridiculous pc and int numbers too.

We kept with the idea of the league but I toned down the ratings and did some extensive research to accentuate the great rom. Namely, I went through each teams history and adjusted the rom to reflect the best players over the franchise's history, not just each teams roster from their best year. Marcus Dupree was added and given an Okoye like feel, in fact I just translated some of the TSB players to fit the USFL personas including the quirky Lonnie Young and Doug Widell, Mark Carrier the db etc etc. The rom def is more juicy than TSB but that was intended as the USFL was often a run n gun league. Can't thank denny and jstout enough and can't believe they did this almost 10 years ago.