Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRTECMOSUPERBOWL

How much longer will Online Tecmo Super Bowl survive?

8 posts in this topic

Will there be another generation of online tecmo bowlers? If you take a look at all the systems coming up X-Box 720, PlayStation 4 and I'm sure Nintendo has something coming out. Who will introduce Tecmo Super Bowl online to our kids? I doubt my kids will ever care about this game.

Dear MRTECMOSUPERBOWL,

I am sorry I deleted your rap lyrics in NTL. I wanted you to stay. But if you did not want to stay, I wanted no part of your raps.

I lament when I'm at work and have to browse puretecmo.com and knobbe.org with my cell phone and lamely attempt to post on my pain-in-the-ass Blackberry smartphone keyboard. I have to beg on aol messenger for someone to txt me when my TSL CTF pick is up and link me to google spreadsheets.

My HSTL drafter tool sits idle because I will not share my tecmoworld.com password with DAMFNDRZA, nor do I care to spend time to re-enter new users myself. Though, it probably would've taken less time for me to do that than it did to type this sorry letter.

I would like to use what little leverage I have to lobby for a message board for all leagues that does not get filtered at a draconian workplace.

Regards,

bgboud2

Dear Bgboud2,

I must admit that was a heart felt note you sent me, I truly am convinced you meant it. That being said I would like to take this moment and explain to you it is not in my heart at the moment to consider one forum aka the merger. I'm happy here and so are others. I won't deny offline conversations I've heard grumblings, but truly not enough to overshadow the true PureTecmo lovers who offline love the site/forum.

Sincerely,

MRTECMOSUPERBOWL