just uploaded my rom

as the topic says, I just uploaded my updated rom. Hopefully it'll show up on the download page really soon and someone can get the rosters updated when we get a little closer to the season beginning.

Once it's there, if anyone notices any errors or has suggestions for any teams, let me know. I'm sure that a few people might not like the way I did a couple teams and now that I know how to change everything I dont have a problem with redoing a few if there's a popular demand for a change.

as the topic says, I just uploaded my updated rom. Hopefully it'll show up on the download page really soon and someone can get the rosters updated when we get a little closer to the season beginning.

Once it's there, if anyone notices any errors or has suggestions for any teams, let me know. I'm sure that a few people might not like the way I did a couple teams and now that I know how to change everything I dont have a problem with redoing a few if there's a popular demand for a change.

If the player faces have been removed I'll start setting up a 2004-2005 NFL season rom when the Rom appears in the downloads section. I already started with this version so I just have to transfer the rosters. Some rookie numbers will need to be updated. (wide receivers mainly)

I'm trying to wait out the final WR numbers. Damn rookies still wearing 10's. Some runningback numbers will likely change as well.

This Rom will be updated all the way up until the beginning of the 2004 NFL season. I will only announce updates when there have been quite a few changes.

I'm now going through defensive backs starting backwards at Washington and am about half way through. (double checking) Small updates will be found at the link that I have posted. Large Updates will be uploaded to this website.

When I'm done updating this rom there will be two versions.

1. 2K5 Rosters with game default ratings.

2. 2K5 Rosters with "Dream Team" style boosted ratings.

I prefer the faster gameplay so I'll probably only do the ratings for that version.

People that prefer the normal TSB pace should probably start on their ratings now. Chances are that I won't do the ratings for both versions.