10 Most Underrated Players

cres

Has anyone posted this link before?

http://www.stylusmagazine.com/feature.php?ID=297

Here is the content:

1. Lonnie Young

He was the fastest DB in the game- and the only bright spot on the Cardinal's defense.

2. Percy Snow

Once you need to give Derrick Thomas a break, this Michigan State alum should be your go to guy for the KC defense.

3. James Brooks

One of the best running backs running in a offense with, quite possibly, the worst playbook in the game.

4. Michael Carter

When you need a quick stop for the 49ers defense don't look to Ronnie Lott to stuff the run.

5. Jamie Mueller

This Bills fullback is one of the best kick returners in the game.

6. Andre Ware

As good as Rodney Peete at throwing the ball in the Lion's run and shoot offense.

7. Gil Fenerty

Probably the brightest spot on a lackluster Saint's special teams.

8. Lorenzo White

When you need a couple of extra yards for the Oiler's, he's your man. Don't use him too often, however. He fumbles like it's his job.

9. Ricky Proehl

Personal reasons.

10. Hart Lee Dykes

OK, so he's not underrated. But his name certainly is.

I went on a Kick & Punt returning binge for a long time a few years back.. just kicking and punting back and forth to myself... trying out all the different players.

Nobody gives Ironhead Heyward credit for kick returning. He is the freak-a-zoid of all time. check my post here:

10 returns ONE game

I'd say the top 3 KO returners are:

1. Heyward - NO

2. Richard Bell - PITT

3. Gaston Green - RAMS

believe it or not but the best PUNT returner has to be

Ottis Anderson - wow! give him a shot.

Dwight Stone - Via Sikahema - Dexter Carter

they are pretty handy as well.

Lonnie Young is probably the most underrrated player in the game. However, many of these picks are just bad, namely all except Young and Percy Snow.

some underrated players imo would be Tunch Ilkin, Manny Hendrix, Magic Cow, Gaston Green and Buford McGee.

i agree with u there homie..........gaston green can be a beast...............and when hes in excellent, u better have a fast reliable db just in case he breaks away.