NFL Films Presents Tecmo Super Bowl

holzy11

We've recently been advised that NFL Films' piece on Tecmo Super Bowl will air on the following dates:

10/22/12 @ 12:30 a.m. EST (ESPN 2)

10/24/12 @ 2:30 p.m. EST (ESPN 2)

10/26/12 @ 4:30 p.m. EST (NFL Network)

10/27/12 @ 1:30 p.m. EST (NFL Network)

These are tentative dates/times, so "check your local listings." Run time is 30 minutes (really 22 mins of air time), so we're not sure how much time will be devoted to the Madison Tournament or its participants. That this is even airing, however, is pretty amazing.

View full article

I've already called my family & friends letting them know about these showings. I will love it more watching it with my friends & family. I grew up when this game came out. Me and about 6-7 of my family and friends would get through a season in about 2 weeks. For a whole 2 years non stop that was our life... school and tecmo. Girls waited as we played our season games and playoffs. My mother would feed us. Some would sleep over and play season games at 3 am in the morning and others waited around to get their games in. We would have stat books that went on and on. This truly is awesome... I keep trying to get everyone back into it, but they are so damn busy with life and are not looking for hobbies these days. Hopefully this NFL Film touches them seriously. We would have a lot of new blood if it did...

Id like to see a a tecmo tourney between the former or current nfl players (maybe at the pro bowl week or something crazy like that)...with one rep of each team manning up there squads. Fulcher is the early favorite to win....

• 2 weeks later...