How do I get rid of the sideline cheerleaders?

Carther

to carther and yes this is off topic. are you going to continue making further tecmo super bowl roms of the past like the first four? are you going to continue making tsb 1970-2012? as well as making them from 1995-1999 to add in only 30 teams and maybe add 2 teams with free agents on them if it isn't possible to have the rom only with 30 teams?

to carther and yes this is off topic. are you going to continue making further tecmo super bowl roms of the past like the first four? are you going to continue making tsb 1970-2012? as well as making them from 1995-1999 to add in only 30 teams and maybe add 2 teams with free agents on them if it isn't possible to have the rom only with 30 teams?

Currently, I am doing a 2011-12 Rose Bowl college Rom with all 24 of the Big Ten and Pac Ten teams and Notre Dame. I am currently learning a lot more about the graphical portion of the game and the 2011-12 Rose Bowl Game will have new endzone designs and maybe some more surprises if I can figure them out.

After that if I am not burned out from making 5 roms in so short a period of time, I was thinking of moving on to the next era of NFL from 1970-1976 when there were only 1 wild card team per conference, that would include the Dolphins Dynasty along with the first half of the Steelers four Super Bowl Victories ending in 1976 with the Raiders finally winning. I loved that era with about 8 consistantly dominant teams NFC - Rams, Vikings, Cowboys, Redskins/49'ers and AFC- Dolphins, Steelers, Raiders.

Have you been playing the others much? I haven't recieved much feedback at all but have seen they have been getting downloaded.

An update: I have figured out how to eliminate the cheerleaders, but you can't just black them out or else you just end up with big black or white squares depending on what color you use to black them out. You have to go into the code that draws the field and swap out the cheerleader tiles and swap in the cheerleaderless (hey new word!) tiles.

A thought: The game uses the team colors with the players on the field. Is there any way to make the game automatically use the team colors from the "home" team to color the crowd and cheerleaders. That would be cool.

Edited by Carther