Sign in to follow this  
davefmurray

MUSIC - Share Your Favorites! - Friday Jams

LARRY AND HIS FLASK!

Do you like Bluegrass? Folk? Country? Pop Punk? This band will blow your mind. Fast, melody-driven, with incredible harmonies - I present you Larry and his Flask!

http://youtu.be/DEm99-TEruo

Spotify URL - Larry and His Flask – All That We Know

I was UØ's first guitar tech in 2004. They have been lifetime buds and it was cool to grow with them. I ended up moving on to being Claudio's from Coheed & Cambria in late 2005, but never forgot the experiences I had with UØ. I get the pleasure of working with Tim and James every day now at Merchline and it's like we never skipped a beat. 

That's pretty awesome.  I always kinda liked these guys though I never delved into them too deep outside of some of their singles and a couple of listen throughs with a friend who had one of their albums.  Some of their tracks hit me, others I don't quite get, but In Regards to Myself is a really great song and album opener.

how did I just find all of this stuff?  oh, because SNL sucks, and I quit watching it.  whatever, I'm getting a kick out of this stuff.

I was UØ's first guitar tech in 2004. They have been lifetime buds and it was cool to grow with them. I ended up moving on to being Claudio's from Coheed & Cambria in late 2005, but never forgot the experiences I had with UØ. I get the pleasure of working with Tim and James every day now at Merchline and it's like we never skipped a beat. 

That's pretty cool you know those guys.  I started getting into them a little bit last year.  I'm a big fan of bands that combine the screams with clean vocals (and do it well).  Good stuff.

(sure, the shorts are too short - and the sport is "different" - but the impetus is the same...  plus, check-out those f**king cheerleaders, @ 1:26 - not to mention, the eager beav @ 1:38... at least, I hope that's a Sheila - ;-) : )

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8uK6SgXN1zA

Party on, Garth.