Player Condition Question...

moulds33

This is probably a noob question, but I'll give it a shot.

In a regular season/playoff game (NES console), does the amount of hits a player takes during the game effect his condition at all? Seems like if you continuosly hit a QB after the whistle he's more prone to fumble later in the game. Am I crazy? Or does the condition just change randomly? And if so, how often does it change? Any insight would be great, thanks!

I just played a season with Miami and it seemed like Duper was in "bad" condition for 5 or 6 whole games.

This is probably a noob question, but I'll give it a shot.

In a regular season/playoff game (NES console), does the amount of hits a player takes during the game effect his condition at all? Seems like if you continuosly hit a QB after the whistle he's more prone to fumble later in the game. Am I crazy? Or does the condition just change randomly? And if so, how often does it change? Any insight would be great, thanks!

I just played a season with Miami and it seemed like Duper was in "bad" condition for 5 or 6 whole games.

Hell YES it affects his condition!!!......and NO, your not crazy. Get a cheap shot in WHEN EVER YOU CAN!!! The computer doesn't love you, so give no love back!!! BTW.......THAT'S BECAUSE DUPER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! (Actually, I'm just pissed because my friend beat me last night with Miami on the last play of the game. There was :04 seconds left, and that a$$hole Marino bombs a 65 yard bullett to a tripple covered Duper in the end zone.....and the ****er' caught it. That has got to be one of the CHEAPEST god damn QB, reciever combinations in the history of the game.

It works like this.

If your player is in average or good he has:

a 50% chance of staying the same

a 25% chance of dropping one condition

a 25% chance of improving one condition

if he is in bad he has:

a 25% chance of staying the same

a 75% chance of going up one condition

If he is in excellent he has

a 75% chance of going down one condition

How many times he gets tackled doesnt matter at all.

It works like this.

if he is in bad he has:

Thanks!

It works like this.

if he is in bad he has:

So your saying goin' down one condition from BAD is INJURED??? Then how do you explain getting INJURED when your EXCELLENT???........cuzz it's happened to me many times.

So your saying goin' down one condition from BAD is INJURED??? Then how do you explain getting INJURED when your EXCELLENT???........cuzz it's happened to me many times.

Injury has it's own formula

Courtesy of Bruddog/Jstout -

@25EBB change the hex to c9

@25EBC change hex to injury rate value (XX)

XX is the injury rate. For those that don't know hexidecimal, FF=256. If you put FF @25EBC that means that a player will get injured (256/256 =1 ) every play. If you put 80 there, the player would get injured (128/256 =0.5) every other play.

It works like this.

if he is in bad he has:

Is that for season games too or just preseason? The odds of a guy being "bad" for 3 or 4 games in a row seems awfully slim to me, but it happens.

Injury has it's own formula

Courtesy of Bruddog/Jstout -

@25EBB change the hex to c9

@25EBC change hex to injury rate value (XX)

XX is the injury rate. For those that don't know hexidecimal, FF=256. If you put FF @25EBC that means that a player will get injured (256/256 =1 ) every play. If you put 80 there, the player would get injured (128/256 =0.5) every other play.

Whatever the hell that means. I think all you Mad Scientists need to come down to "THE CITY of BRIDGES" (Portland Oregon) and collect a Tecmo a$$ whoopin!!!........you guys can calculate and crunch #'s all you want, and I'll just use my Tecmo Voodoo. :) {p.s. Any Tecmo...Any time!!! We take this game seriously up here in da N.W.}

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Whatever the hell that means. I think all you Mad Scientists need to come down to "THE CITY of BRIDGES" (Portland Oregon) and collect a Tecmo a$$ whoopin!!!........you guys can calculate and crunch #'s all you want, and I'll just use my Tecmo Voodoo. :)

I will officially sponsor a gripsmoke vs tailback king grudge match.

Someone please let gripsmoke know I volunteered him for this.

He sure is. He is known to deliver tecmo a$$ whoopins to every challenger.

Be afraid of his arrow trick. BE AFRAID.

AHHHHHHH............the "FABLED" arrow trick.....I'v only done that when I was drunk, but never mastered it. Isn't that then you have the cursor on one receiver, but the ball mysteriously goes to someone else??? If it is, Lonnie Young's gonna have to lace his cleats x~tra tight for this game.

Yeah... I get the bravado but.. bruddog would kill you dude.

DON'T THINK just because you guy are Tecmo masters, that there aren't others out there. I'v had the game, and been playin' since 91' when it came out..(got it for my 11th birthday).....and I still got the original cart. I'm not guaranteein' a win...but I'll give anybody a run for their money.....and in my past experience, the last person to talk sh!t usually loses..........so I'ma stop.

Edited by ~Tailback King~

DON'T THINK just because you guy are Tecmo masters, that there aren't others out there. I'v had the game, and been playin' since 91' when it came out..(got it for my 11th birthday).....and I still got the original cart. I'm not guaranteein' a win...but I'll give anybody a run for their money.....and in my past experience, the last person to talk sh!t usually loses..........so I'ma stop.

in my experience the person who talks the most shit almost always loses.

this applies to everything.