High School Tecmo

throwtox

Hello,

I am new to the board, a tecmo bowl lover, I would like to make a version with my surrounding area high school football teams, but would need some help with it. Would any pros on here give me a hand? It's Ventura County area, there have been some great players come through here, it would be fun for me to make this happen

Napoleon Kaufman, lompoc, washington, raiders

Tyler Ebell ventura, ucla, cfl

Lorenzo Booker st bonny, florida st, vikings

Scott Fujita rio mesa, cal, saints

Jamie Martin arroyo grande, ?, rams

Mark Brunell st joseph, washington, many teams

Marc Tyler oaks, usc

Jimmy Clausen oaks, n dame,

Chris Owusu oaks, stanford, 49ers

Whitney Lewis st bonny, usc

Keith Smith newbury park, arizona, cfl

Chris Gocong carpinteria, cal poly, browns

Freddie Keiaho buena, sd state, colts

Joe Borchard camarillo, stanford, MLB

Eric Turner ventura, ucla, browns

Chris Thomas ventura, ?, 49ers/redskins

Thomas rio mesa, usc, colts DB

Randall Cunningham santa barbara, unlv, eagles

Darrell Scott Moorpark/St Bonny, South Florida, Cowboys

Tarik Smith Oak Park, Cal, Cowboys

Roman Fortin Ventura, nebraska, falcons

Will Svitek Newbury Park, ?, Atlanta

Keary Colbert Hueneme, USC, Chiefs

Ronney Jenkins Hueneme, BYU, Chargers

Alex van Pelt san marcos, col st, broncos

Dave Anderson thousand oaks, col st, texans

Ben Olsen thousand oaks, ucla

and more

Would like to create 32 teams, maybe different year versions of a couple of the powerhouses

8 Divisions

northern- San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande, Righetti, Lompoc

los padres-St Joseph, Atascadero, Paso Robles, Santa Ynez

Marmonte- Westlake, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Moorpark

Coastal- Dos Pueblos, San marcos, Santa Barbara, Hueneme

Channel- Oxnard, Ventura, Buena, St Bonny

Pac View- Pacifica, Camarillo, Rio Mesa, Channel Islands

Frontier- Nordhoff, Oaks Christian, Agoura, Calabasas

Tri-Valley- Carpinteria, Oak Park, Simi, Royal

If somebody could help with the work or do it, I would be thrilled to compensate$$$

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I would suggest that you first download TSB Tool, http://tecmobowl.org/forum/topic/11106-tsb-editor-tsbtool-supreme-season-generator/ , as this will enable you to create your teams, players, etc and then head over to the hacking documentation, http://tecmobowl.org/forum/forum/95-tecmo-hacking-documentation/ , to familiarize yourself with the graphics, etc if you are wanting to edit those too.

I try to use this file to edit. It will let me edit the teams uniform color only on nes. If i try to change player names, it gives me an error message garbage/orphin line.... whenever I try to change a name or a team name. I can do nothing on snes. I really want snes. plus do I use documentation to edit helmets? and endzone logos?

I would make sure you're working with a clean ROM, for starters. If you gt the garbage line error, it means your text isn't correct somehow...I've edited a ton of SNES ROMS with TSBTSupreme...

If you start with a ROM that has edited uniforms, then the TSB Uniform Editor won't work anymore. I'd recommend doing it by hand anyways...here's some info I've compiled to get you started:

http://www.tecmosuperbowl.net/snes/docs/

Google dropped google notebooks, so I have to compile my helmet editing info into another doc...I'll try to whip that up...any other questions, let me know. I've done a lot with the SNES version...

Check my sig, I split my SNES hacking info into docs and "more info"

"Docs" is the a website I whipped up that will eventually get migrated to "new version". "New Version" is the evernote notebook that I'm migrating everything to.

The "new version" has a palettes entry that has all the helmet info...let me know if you have questions.

Actually, I just updated the "new version" to have all the team hacking information for palettes. Stay tuned, more to come, and probably a whole thread/section dedicated to TB and SNES hacking will be coming. Time to make this more organized and permanent...