Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K13

drummer4god

i have actually got the glitch on video thru fceultra. colin ill look into alex glad u like rom!

Agree on Kaepernick . . . if you don't want to increase the overall 49ers team rating, then I would at least swap A. Smith's MS for Kaepernick's. Kap is faster in real life and is averaging something like 6.8 ypc to Smith's 4.6. In fact, Kap is probably one of the five fastest starting QB's in the NFL.

I know you're struggling with the kickoff depth fix right now, but I really appreciate the effort and I think it's worth it. Once you get that done, I doubt there's a better TSB ROM out there.

Agree on Kaepernick . . . if you don't want to increase the overall 49ers team rating, then I would at least swap A. Smith's MS for Kaepernick's. Kap is faster in real life and is averaging something like 6.8 ypc to Smith's 4.6. In fact, Kap is probably one of the five fastest starting QB's in the NFL.

I know you're struggling with the kickoff depth fix right now, but I really appreciate the effort and I think it's worth it. Once you get that done, I doubt there's a better TSB ROM out there.

I went back and refigured both capernick,and smith attributes they now are.... QB1, c. KAEPERNICK, Face=0x25, #7, 25, 69, 31, 13, 63, 38, 56, 56, [2, 5, 2 ]

QB2, alex SMITH, Face=0x3e, #11, 25, 69, 25, 13, 50, 50, 56, 44, [1, 4, 2 ] now on ko glitch i am trolling aim now hopin jstout gets on so i can hopefully get the rom fixed,and keep the hack in the rom. A better rom out there... :cool:

Drummer, I've played about half a season and everything looks great.

Has anyone ever considered re-naming the passing attributes to names more relevant? I've been thinking about this and, for instance, in the new game roms now, Pass Control is really equivalent to Accuracy (how close you are to the target). Pass Accuracy, on the other hand, is more equivalent to Precision, to use engineering terms here. Precision being how tight your results (or in the case of TSB, your "throws") are.

Has anyone ever considered re-naming the passing attributes to names more relevant? I've been thinking about this and, for instance, in the new game roms now, Pass Control is really equivalent to Accuracy (how close you are to the target). Pass Accuracy, on the other hand, is more equivalent to Precision, to use engineering terms here. Precision being how tight your results (or in the case of TSB, your "throws") are.

Yes. I've done all this on a ROM I keep for myself. I'll have to post it for you at some point, but it's far from "updated".

post-5893-0-82633000-1356795108_thumb.jp

damn this was very thing is goin into RU9! Power to the community!

The pic I posted is a bit outdated...the PA and PC descriptions should be swapped. But I'm sure you already knew that.

Great work on the KISS halftime show, btw. Wonder if it's possible to change the music...

Call me Tecstradamus. Any love for Accuracy instead of Completion Pct., and Precision instead of Passing Accuracy? Since all four passing attributes contribute to a QB's completion pct., I think it's still a little misleading to have only one attribute account for completion %. I'm not saying that Accuracy and Precision are perfectly clear either (they're not), but they're the best terms I can think of. From a results perspective, precision (Pass Accuracy) without accuracy (Pass Control) is useless. Same goes with the older TSB definition of Passing Accuracy -- it's worthless if the ball isn't even catchable (which is determined by Pass Control, which is what I propose be renamed Pass Accuracy). Since precision is defined by how sharp your shooting is once a target has been established (in lamen's terms), I think that translates really well to the older TSB definition of Pass Accuracy (or what you have labeled Passing Accuracy in your thumbnail).

Damn that reads like a mess. Does it make any sense?

Call me Tecstradamus. Any love for Accuracy instead of Completion Pct., and Precision instead of Passing Accuracy? Since all four passing attributes contribute to a QB's completion pct., I think it's still a little misleading to have only one attribute account for completion %. I'm not saying that Accuracy and Precision are perfectly clear either (they're not), but they're the best terms I can think of. From a results perspective, precision (Pass Accuracy) without accuracy (Pass Control) is useless. Same goes with the older TSB definition of Passing Accuracy -- it's worthless if the ball isn't even catchable (which is determined by Pass Control, which is what I propose be renamed Pass Accuracy). Since precision is defined by how sharp your shooting is once a target has been established (in lamen's terms), I think that translates really well to the older TSB definition of Pass Accuracy (or what you have labeled Passing Accuracy in your thumbnail).

Here's how I see it (then I'll stop hijacking Drummer's thread).

The two values between Pass Speed and Avoid Pass Block...I'll call them Value 6 & Value 7.

V6 determines how accurate the pass is. I think Pass Accuracy is an appropriate label.

V7 determines a few things.

1) The ability to avoid a tipped ball or jumping INT when the defender leaps for it (not to be confused with line of scrimmage swats).

2) The chance a defender will pick it off on an under/over throw (V7 - INT)

3) The chance the WR will catch the pass whether open (V7 + REC) or in coverage (V7 + REC - INT).

There's quite a few things we could name this. I've thought about "Avoid Interception".

Bodom i don't think it's highjackin per say. I look at it from the perspective of ppl who love tecmo swapping ideas that can only make mine,and others rom work better as well. All input is read and thought out. I got some more ideas also,the community here will be seeing it soon!

Ok guys i was going to hold on to this but,it's new years eve....so what the hell! For THE 1st TIME EVER in a Tecmo Super Bowl rom,i now with the backing and help ,of the amazing JSTOUT i give you Team Color In Game Plays! NFLTECMOSUPERBOWLXLVII2013RU9TCPB_003_zpsd9f8805b.pngNFLTECMOSUPERBOWLXLVII2013RU9TCPB_001_zps0c5b9a0e.png Update NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLVII 2013RU9TCPB is 1st post of this thread! Also released today was my OG Members rom here http://tecmobowl.org...get-in-a-rom/ Happy New Year! Be safe! Give Feedback!

Wow! Good work Drummer you never cease to impress myself and the entire .org with these ROMs!

Any chance we'll get to see these in the near future:

a. sped-up gameplay

b. custom defined Defenses

c. brand new playbook plays (even team-specific plays)

d. pre-snap movement on Defense just like the Offense has

Keep up the good work. I'm definitely not alone when I say we appreciate it !

Peace

Wow! Good work Drummer you never cease to impress myself and the entire .org with these ROMs!

Any chance we'll get to see these in the near future:

a. sped-up gameplay

b. custom defined Defenses

c. brand new playbook plays (even team-specific plays)

d. pre-snap movement on Defense just like the Offense has

Keep up the good work. I'm definitely not alone when I say we appreciate it !

Peace

A.yes

B.Possibly (with buck's help)

C.Being worked on

D.Idk

I have alot more ideas i am already working on fof 2k14 rom.....just wait!